- Parent Category: Digital Camera
- Created on 06 August 2012
- Published on 06 August 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4991
Camera Canon EOS 60D manual is available now, You can find this camera guide here. We have this instruction guide that directly come from the original www.canon.com website. Beside it, We also give you the information about manual that is summarized on review and also its download after we give you manual download link. In this EOS 60D page, if there are other product support download, we will give you here. This Canon EOS 60D comes with pdf format file. You should read this owner manual in order to know about information to operate or configure your Camera. In this PDF you can find such as Setting the Power-off Time/Auto Power Off, Setting the Image Review Time, Reverting the Camera to the Default Settings, Formatting the Card, Manual Focusing, Custom White Balance, Setting the Color Temperature, Depth of Field Preview, Auto Rotation of Vertical Images, Adjusting the LCD Monitor Brightness, Trimming the Image, trouble shooting and many more.
In this Canon EOS 60D guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Introduction : Item Check List, Conventions Used in this Manual, Chapters, Contents at a Glance, Index to Features, Handling Precautions, Quick Start Guide and Nomenclature.
- Getting Started : Charging the Battery, Installing and Removing the Battery, Installing and Removing the Card, Using the LCD Monitor, Turning on the Power, Setting the Date, Time, and Time Zone, Selecting the Interface Language, Installing and Removing the SD Card, Attaching and Detaching a Lens, Using the Lens Hood, About the Lens Image Stabilizer, Basic Operation, Using the Quick Control Screen, Menu Operations and Before you start.
- Basic Shooting : Fully Automatic Shooting, Full Auto Techniques, Disabling Flash, Creative Auto Shooting, Shooting Portraits, Shooting Landscapes, Shooting Close-ups, Shooting Moving Subjects, Shooting Night Portraits, Quick Control screen, Shoot by Ambience Selection and Shoot by Lighting or Scene Type.
- Setting the AF and Drive Modes : Selecting the AF Mode, Selecting the AF Point, When Autofocus Fails, Selecting the Drive Mode and Using the Self-timer.
- Image Settings : Setting the Image-recording Quality, Setting the ISO Speed, Selecting a Picture Style, Customizing a Picture Style, Registering a Picture Style, Setting the White Balance, Auto Lighting Optimizer, Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction, Creating and Selecting a Folder, File Numbering Methods, Setting Copyright Information and Setting the Color Space.
- Advanced Operations : Program AE, Shutter-Priority AE, Aperture-Priority AE, Manual Exposure, Selecting the Metering Mode, Setting Exposure Compensation, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB), AE Lock, Bulb Exposures, Mirror Lockup and Remote Control Shooting.
- Flash Photography : Using the Built-in Flash, Setting the Flash, Using Wireless Flash and External Speedlites.
- Shooting with the LCD Monitor (Live View Shooting) : Shooting with the LCD Monitor, Shooting Function Settings, Menu Function Settings, Using AF to Focus and Focusing Manually.
- Shooting Movies : Shooting Movies, Shooting Function Settings, Setting the Movie-recording Size and Menu Function Settings.
- Image Playback : Image Playback, Shooting Information Display, Searching for Images Quickly, Magnified View, Rotating the Image, Setting Ratings, Quick Control During Playback, Enjoying Movies, Playing Movies, Editing the Movie’s First and Last Scenes, Slide Show (Auto Playback), Viewing the Images on TV, Protecting Images, Erasing Images and Changing Image Playback Settings
- Post-Processing Images : Creative Filters, Resize and Processing RAW Images with the Camera.
- Sensor Cleaning : Automatic Sensor Cleaning, Appending Dust Delete Data and Manual Sensor Cleaning.
- Printing Images : Preparing to Print, Printing, Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) and Direct Printing with DPOF.
- Customizing the Camera : Setting Custom Functions, Custom Functions, Custom Function Settings, Registering My Menu and Register Camera User Settings.
- Reference : Button Functions, Checking the Battery Information, Using a Household Power Outlet, Using Eye-Fi Cards, Function Availability Table According to Shooting Modes, Menu Settings, Troubleshooting Guide, Error Codes, System Map, Specifications and Safety Warnings.
- End Pages: Software Start Guide and Instruction Manual Index : Software Start Guide and Index.
You can get download the Canon EOS 60D Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Camera suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Canon EOS 60D Manual comes from Canon Website for free download.
Comment for Canon EOS 60D Manual :