- Parent Category: tablet
- Created on 30 June 2012
- Published on 30 June 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 14468
Finally, the new tablet from Google is announced with name of Google Nexus 7. It is suppossed enliven tablet world. If you have plan to buy this new tablet, google has provide you a instruction guide for using this gadgets on Google Nexus 7 User Manual in PDF format files. You will need this pdf in order to give you information about how to operate this tablet and other feature function. Google also has a name for its user manual, it is named Google Nexus 7 Guidebook. Not just borned a new tablet, but Google also just created their new Android operating system, it is Android 4.4 or called as Android Jelly Bean. But before we give you summary of user manual or this Guidebook, well, we will inform you about Google Nexus 7 specs first. It is created with 7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with features of screen such as Multi-touch, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass, 216 ppi Pixel density and 1280 x 800 pixels resolutions. The design is candybar form factor type with 198.5 x 120 x 10.45 mm size and 340 grams weight. It is powered with high capacity of baterry, it's 4325 mAH that can standby for 12.5 days or 300 hours. This tablet has processor, Quad core 1300 MHz with Tegra 3 system chip, also it is combined with NVidia GeForce 12-core GPU Graphics processor, 1024 MB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. For its connectivity, there are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 and GPS. This tablet is only equipped with Front camera for video calling or camcorder.
Google Nexus 7 User Guide also can be read by online in your gadgets that has been installed pdf reader. Also you can download it in your computer and read it. The instruction content that contains of 84 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Get started : Turn on & sign in, Charge the battery, Why use a Google Account? and Jelly bean tips.
- Play & explore : browse Home screens, swipe up for Google Now, Swipe down for notifications, Get around, Touch & type and Try Face unlock.
- Make yourself at home : Relax with Google Play, Manage downloads, use apps, organize your Home screens, start Gmail, Find People, Manage your Calendar, Change sound settings and Change the wallpaper.
- Make Search personal : About Google Now, About Google Now cards, use Google Now cards, Turn off Google Now, Control location reporting & history, Search tips & tricks, Use Voice Actions, Voice Actions commands, search settings and Privacy and accounts.
- Tune performance : optimize battery life, optimize data usage and optimize memory usage.
- Enter & edit text : use the keyboard and Type text by speaking.
- Connect to networks : Connect to Wi-Fi networks, Connect to virtual private networks and Control airplane mode & other network settings.
- Connect to devices : Beam screen content, Connect to bluetooth devices, Connect to keyboards, mice, & other devices, Connect to a Windows computer via usb and Connect to a Macintosh computer via usb.
- Manage accounts : Add or remove accounts, Configure sync options and Change backup & reset options.
- Secure your tablet : set screen lock, encrypt your tablet and Work with certificates.
- Accessibility : Accessibility overview, set up your tablet, use Talkback, use explore by Touch and Accessibility settings.
You can get download the Google Nexus 7 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Google Nexus 7 User Manual comes from Google Website for free download.
Comment for Google Nexus 7 User Manual :