- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 13 November 2013
- Published on 13 November 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4151
Now you can get your HTC Desire 601 manual in pdf file format by downloading here. With read this pdf, you can easily operate your smartphone. If you just want to buy you can find out the information about specs and price here first. You will find the guide in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Updating your phone's software, HTC BlinkFeed, Taking continuous camera shots, Sharing or saving a frame from an HTC Zoe photo, Setting up a face unlock on your phone, Searching for lyrics, Dropbox integration, Switching to Kid Mode, Assigning a PIN to help protect your SIM card and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 4.5 inches qHD Touchscreen
- 480 x 800 Pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD up to 64 GB
- Android with HTC Sense
- 5 MP main camera with Auto focus, BSI sensor, Pixel size 1.4 µm, Sensor size 1/4"
- VGA for front camera
- 2100 mAh battery capacity
- Price : $555 without contract
In this HTC Desire 601 guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Phone setup and transfer
- Your first week with your new phone
- Phone calls
- Search and web browser
- Fun and entertainment
- Sync, backup, and reset
- Travel and maps
- Other apps
- Internet connections
- Wireless sharing
- Settings and security
- Trademarks and copyrights
Manage your connections
- Turn off wireless connections you're not using. To turn on or off connections such as mobile data, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth, go to Settings and tap their On/Off switches.
- Turn GPS on only when a precise location is needed. To prevent some apps from using GPS in the background, keep the GPS satellites setting off. Turn it on only when you need your precise location while using navigation or location-based apps. Go to Settings and tap Location to turn this setting on or off. For more information on location services, see Turning location services on or off on page 143.
- If the Sleep mode option in Settings > Power is enabled, at low peak times, your phone will turn off the data connection after the screen has been off for 15 minutes and there's no network activity (no downloads, streaming, or data usage). The data connection resumes when you switch the screen back on.
Manage your apps
- Install the latest software and application updates. Updates sometimes include battery performance improvements.
- Uninstall or disable apps that you never use. Many apps run processes or sync data in the background even when you're not using them. If there are apps that you don't need anymore, uninstall them.
If an app came preloaded and can't be uninstalled, disabling the app can still prevent it from continuously running or syncing data. In Settings > Apps, swipe to the All tab, tap the app, and then tap Disable.
You can get download the HTC Desire 601 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View HTC Desire 601
You can view HTC Desire 601 before get the pdf
HTC Desire 601 Manual
Get your pdf here
Desire 601 Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. HTC Desire 601 Manual comes from HTC Website for free download.
Comment for HTC Desire 601 Manual PDF, Specs And Price :