- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 08 April 2012
- Published on 08 April 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3684
HTC One S manual user guide is the product that also popular with HTC Ville, we will give you the information now, but first of all we will provide you about HTC One S specs. we get the information about specifications of this smart phone from HTC website. HTC One S was announced on February 29th 2012 and released on March 30th 2012. It is that aperfomed with 4.30 inches Super AMOLED capacitive Touchscreen Display With Multi-touch, Proximity sensor, Light sensor and 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered with Dual core 1500 MHz Snapdragon S4 processor, Graphics processor, 1024 mb RAM system memory and 16000 MB internal storage. This smart phone is also equipped with 8 megapixels back or main camera with LED flash, F2.0 Aperture size, Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Auto focus, Video stabilizer, Face detection, Smile detection, White balance, ISO control, Multi shot, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Effects, 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (29 fps) camcorder and 0.3 megapixels VGA For front camera. For another specifications are Android 4.0.3 Sense 4.0 UI operating system, 130.9 x 65 x 7.8 mm dimensions, 120 grams weight, GPS satellite system, Bluetooth, wifi, microusb for Mass storage device & USB charging and HDMI for DLNA,Computer sync & OTA sync.
Talking about the instruction guide is one of the way for how to know anything about the smart smart phone.we provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content that contains of 187 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Unboxing : HTC One S, SIM card, Charging the battery, Switching the power on or off, Setting up HTC One S for the first time and Want some quick guidance on using your phone?.
- Your first week with your new phone : Features you'll enjoy on HTC One S, Home screen, Finger gestures, Sleep mode, Getting contacts into HTC One S, Making your first call, Sending your first text message, Getting photos, videos, and music on or off HTC One S, Copying and sharing text, Capturing the HTC One S screen, Switching between recently opened apps, Notifications, Getting to know your settings, Getting the battery to last longer, Updating the HTC One S software and Syncing your media and data with HTC Sync Manager.
- Camera : Camera basics, Taking a photo, Recording video, Taking continuous camera shots, Camera scenes, Improving portrait shots, Taking a group shot, Taking a panoramic photo, Using HDR, Shooting in low light, Recording videos in slow motion, Improving video stability and Changing camera and video settings.
- Personalizing : Making HTC One S truly yours, Personalizing HTC One S with scenes, Changing your wallpaper, Applying a new skin, Personalizing your Home screen with widgets, Adding apps and other shortcuts on your Home screen, Rearranging or removing widgets and icons on your Home screen, Personalizing the launch bar, Grouping apps into a folder, Rearranging the Home screen, Personalizing with sound sets, Rearranging application tabs, Customizing the lock screen style and Securing HTC One S with a personal touch.
- Phone calls : Making a call with Smart dial, Using Speed dial, Calling a phone number in a text message, Calling a phone number in an email, Calling a phone number in a Calendar event, Making an emergency call, Receiving calls, What can I do during a call?, Setting up a conference call, Internet calls, Call history, Home dialing and Call services.
- Messages : About the Messages app, Sending a text message (SMS), Sending a multimedia message (MMS), Resuming a draft message, Checking your messages, Replying to a message, Forwarding a message, WAP push messages, Managing message conversations, Backing up your text messages and Setting message options.
- Search and Web browser : Searching HTC One S and the Web, Browsing the Web, Private browsing, Adding and managing your bookmarks, Saving web content for later, Viewing your browsing history, Contents, Downloading files and apps and Setting browser options.
- Photos, videos, and music : Gallery, Music, Movie Editor and Wireless Display.
- Accounts and sync : Adding your social networks, email accounts, and more, Adding one or more Google Accounts and Managing your online accounts.
- People : About the People app, Your contacts list, Setting up your profile, Adding a new contact, Importing or copying contacts, Merging contact information, Contact information and conversations, Contact groups, Adding People widgets, Sending contact information and Backing up your contacts.
- Social : Facebook for HTC Sense, Twitter for HTC Sense, About Friend Stream, Updating your status in Friend Stream, Enjoying Facebook in Friend Stream, Tweeting in Friend Stream, Chatting in Google Talk and Using Google+.
- Email : Gmail and Mail.
- Calendar : About Calendar, Creating an event, Viewing the Calendar, Managing Calendar events, Accepting or declining a meeting invitation, Setting reminders for your events, Dismissing or snoozing event reminders, Showing or hiding calendars and Changing Calendar settings.
- Online storage and services : Dropbox, SkyDrive and HTC Watch.
- HTC Car : On the road with HTC Car, Playing music in HTC Car, Finding your way with HTC Car, Staying connected to your contacts and Changing HTC Car settings.
- Travel and maps : Location settings, Locations and Google Maps.
- Essential apps : Using the Clock, Checking Weather, Viewing a PDF, Working on documents, Taking notes, Completing tasks and Keeping track of your stocks.
- Google Play and other apps : Getting apps from Google Play, Watching videos on YouTube, Listening to FM Radio, Recording voice clips and Sharing games and apps.
- Your phone and computer : Where apps, data, and files are stored, Connecting your phone to a computer, Copying files to or from the phone storage, HTC Sync Manager basics, Playing music in HTC Sync Manager, Viewing photos and videos in HTC Sync Manager, Setting up HTC Sync Manager to recognize HTC One S, Setting up HTC One S to sync with your computer, Syncing HTC One S and your computer, Ripping music from a CD with HTC Sync Manager, Sharing your mobile data connection by USB tethering and Connecting to the Internet through a computer.
- Internet connections : Data connection, Wi-Fi, Connecting to a virtual private network (VPN) and Using HTC One S as a wireless router.
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth basics, Connecting a Bluetooth headset or car kit, Disconnecting or unpairing from a Bluetooth device, Sending information using Bluetooth and Receiving information using Bluetooth.
- Settings and security : Turning Airplane mode on or off, Changing display settings, Changing sound settings, Changing the display language, More ways to extend battery life, Backing up settings to Google, Accessibility settings, Protecting your SIM card with a PIN, Protecting HTC One S with a screen lock, Encrypting data on HTC One S, Checking information about HTC One S and Managing memory.
- Other essentials : Status icons, Printing, Using the onscreen keyboard, Entering words with predictive text, Entering text by speaking, Entering text by tracing, Restarting HTC One S and Resetting HTC One S.
- Trademarks and copyrights
And for the overview of HTC One S for knowing about part of the smartphone. Here it is below on the picture.
- RECENT APPS
- Proximity sensor
- Front camera
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Notification LED
- USB connector
You can get download the HTC One S Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. HTC One S Manual comes from HTC Website for free download.
Comment for HTC One S Manual User Guide PDF Download, Specs and Overview :