- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 24 November 2012
- Published on 24 November 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4073
This is a smart phone that is running on a new windows 8 operaing system for phone, HTC Windows Phone 8X and also we will share you about HTC Windows Phone 8X manual. We provide you not just the user guide download but also pdf review. For your information this user guide is contained in 96 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from HTC webstie. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Checking calls in the call history, Editing a contact's information, Posting a message, Entering numbers and symbols, Copying and pasting a message, Using Photo Enhancer, Turning the data connection on or off and main camera and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this HTC Windows Phone 8X guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Unboxing : Your phone, SIM card, Battery and Switching the power on or off.
- Setting up your phone : Entering your PIN, Setting up your phone for the first time, Account setup and Getting contacts into your phone.
- Your first week with your new phone : Features you'll enjoy, Start screen, Touch gestures, Motion gestures, Adjusting the volume, Sleep mode, Lock screen, Changing the ringtone, Changing the theme, Taking a screenshot, Switching between apps, Windows Store and Using speech on your phone.
- Camera : Camera basics, Taking a photo, Recording video and After capturing.
- Phone calls : Making a call, Receiving calls, What can I do during a call?, Starting a conference call, Call history and Turning airplane mode on or off.
- People : Keeping in touch, Importing contacts from your SIM card, Adding a new contact, Jumping to a section in the contacts list, Filtering your contacts list, Merging contact profiles, Searching, editing or deleting, Sharing with a group of contacts in real-time, Organizing your contacts into groups, What is the Me tile?, Posting to social networks and Filtering social updates.
- Keyboard : Using the onscreen keyboard, Entering words with predictive text and Changing the keyboard language.
- Messaging : Texting and chatting in one place, Sharing pictures, videos, and more in a message, Viewing and replying to a message and Managing conversations.
- Email : Adding your Microsoft account, Adding a POP3/IMAP email account, Adding a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account, Checking email, Sending email, Managing email messages and Changing email account settings.
- Photos, videos, and music : Photos and Music + Videos
- Sync and Backup : Keeping things in sync and Backing up your files.
- Internet connections : Data connection, Wi-Fi and Using your phone as a mobile hotspot.
- Search and Web browser : Ways you can search the Web, Searching for information, Scanning codes, tags, and text, Opening and navigating web pages and Music search.
- Maps and location : Location services, Maps and Local Scout.
- Calendar : What you can do in Calendar, Creating a calendar appointment, Creating a new to-do task and Displaying and syncing calendars.
- More apps : What can I do in the HTC hub?, What's in the Office hub? and Xbox LIVE in the Games hub.
- Bluetooth and NFC : Connecting a Bluetooth accessory, Disconnecting a Bluetooth accessory, Unpairing, Sharing content with NFC, Turning NFC on and off and Using NFC.
- Settings : Attentive phone features, Turning Battery Saver on, Changing display settings, Changing sound settings andManaging apps and storage.
- Security : Protecting your SIM card with a PIN, Protecting your phone with a password, Making your phone safe for kids, Setting up Kid's Corner, Launching Kid's Corner and also Closing and disabling Kid's Corner.
- Update and reset : How to get and install updates, Preparing for a software update, Installing an update and Factory reset
- Trademarks and copyrights
Capture every moment
Here are some of the great camera features you can use:
- With the ultra-wide angle front camera, you can take a picture of yourself and more of the beautiful landscape behind you. Or take a close up shot with family or friends.
- Quickly launch your camera with the dedicated CAMERA button, even when your phone is in sleep mode.
- Use your camera in a wide variety of environments, even in low light conditions.
To find out how to do these and more, see Camera on page 26.
Changing the theme
Feeling a little blue? You can change the screen's background and accent colors to match your mood. The accent color you choose will appear in various places, like the tiles on the Start screen, app icons, on web links, in messages, and more.
- On the Start screen, slide to the left.
- Tap Settings > theme.
- Choose the background and accent colors that you like by tapping their respective boxes.
You can get download the HTC Windows Phone 8X Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View HTC Windows Phone 8X
You can view first before get the pdf
HTC Windows Phone 8X Manual
Get your pdf here
Windows Phone 8X Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. HTC Windows Phone 8X Manual comes from HTC Website for free download.
Comment for HTC Windows Phone 8X Manual PDF Review :