- Parent Category: tablet
- Created on 20 January 2012
- Published on 20 January 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3034
Huawei MediaPad Manual & Spec
Huawei MediaPad was released by Huawei. It is perfomed with 7.00 LCD Capacitive Touchscreen Display With Multi-touch and 1280 x 800 pixels Resolution. It is powered with Qualcomm Dual core 1200 MHz Processor, 4000 MB Internal Memory and microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB for external memory. This tablet is also equipped with 5 megapixels main camera with Auto focus, 1280x720 (720p HD) Camcorder and 1.3 megapixels for front camera. For another specifications are Android (4.0, 3.2) operating system, 390 g weight, GPS Satellite system with Navigation, 4100 mAh capacity battery, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDMI with feature such as Computer sync & OTA sync and also micro usb.
You can get Huawei MediaPad Manual download here. The instruction content that contains of 62 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Getting Started : Welcome, HUAWEI MediaPad at a Glance, Installing the SIM and microSD Cards, Switching Your HUAWEI MediaPad On or Off, Charging the Battery, Important Information About the Battery, Power-Saving Tips, Touchscreen Actions, Home Screen, Locking and Unlocking the Screen, Navigation Icons, Opening the Settings List, Connecting Your Tablet to a PC and Connecting Your Tablet to a TV.
- Text Input : Selecting a Text Input Method, Andriod Keyboard, Huawei Keyboard, Swype Keyboard and Editing Text.
- Wireless Networks : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile Networks and Turning Airplane Mode On or Off.
- Browser : Browsing a Webpage, Bookmarks and Downloading Files
- Email : Opening an Email, Adding and Deleting Email Accounts and also Sending and Receiving Emails.
- Contacts : Accessing Contacts, Creating a Contact, Importing Contacts, Editing Detailed Contact Information, Deleting a Contact and Combining Contacts.
- Multimedia : Sound Recorder, Camera and Camcorder, Music and Gallery.
- Applications : Calendar and Alarms.
- Security Settings : Turning On the SIM Card PIN and Changing the SIM Card PIN.
- Personal Information and Data Security
- Legal Notice
- Volume key
- Power button
- Light sensor
- Front camera
- Headphone jack
- Main camera
- Micro-USB port
- HDMI port
- Charger port
You can get download the MediaPad Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. MediaPad Manual comes from Huawei Website for free download.
Comment for Huawei MediaPad Manual PDF Guide Download and Specification :