- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 30 September 2013
- Published on 30 September 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 2836
If you need Kyocera Event manual that for Virgin Mobile user, you can find it here with specs, setting information, price and other inforation. You will find the guide in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Program Your Device, Touchscreen Navigation, Change Your Main Greeting via the Voicemail Menu, PC Connection, Activate This Device, Synchronize People Entries, Request a Refund for a Paid Application, Automatic Speech Recognition, Unmount the microSD Card, Receive Information From Another Device and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 3.5 inches HVGA touchscreen
- QUALCOMM Snapdrago MSM8655 @ 1GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal Memory
- microSD up to 32 GB
- 3.2 MP camera with LED flash and video camcorder
- Eco Mode
- MagniFont Mode
- CDMA 1x EVDO rev. A 1x Advanced
- Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- 1500 mAh battery
- Price : $49.99 contract with Virgin Mobile
In this Kyocera Event guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get Started
- Device Basics
- Device Settings
- Applications and Entertainment
- Web and Data
- Camera and Video
- Tools and Calendar
Create a Google Account Using Your Device
- Press Home > Menu, and touch System settings > Accounts & sync.
- Touch ADD ACCOUNT, and then touch Google.
- Touch New.
- Enter your First name, Last name, and touch Next.
- Enter your email address and touch Next
- When prompted, enter and reenter a password and touch Next.
- Create a security question and answer, enter a secondary email address to help you recover your password if you ever lose it, and then touch Next.
- Select if you want to join Google+ or not.
- Read and accept the Google Terms of Service, and then touch I accept.
- Enter the characters shown, and then touch Next.
- Select if you save your credit card number or not.
- Select if you want to set a PIN code in Google Play or not.
- Select items you want to sync with Google servers and touch Next
Camera Viewfinder Screen
You’ll find the following controls on the camera viewfinder screen
- Camera mode icons: Displays the current camera modes.
- Available shots: Displays the number of shots left available (depending on the capacity of the microSD card).
- Zoom slider: Drag this slider to change the zoom settings. You can also change the zoom settings by pressing the volume button up or down.
- Settings button: Reveals additional camera mode buttons (9-13).
- Thumbnail: Thumbnail of the latest data. Touch to view and manage.
- Storage destination: Displays the storage destination (microSD or Phone ).
- Shutter button: Touch to take a picture.
- Switch button: Touch to select camera or camcorder.
- Close button: Touch to close the camera mode buttons (10-13) and return to the zoom slider.
- Flash mode button: Touch to select the flash mode.Camera and Video 128
- White balance button: Touch this button to change the white balance to enable the camera to capture colors more accurately by adjusting to your current lighting.
- Scene mode button: Touch to select a scene mode.
- Camera settings button: Opens the camera settings menu and lets you change the camera settings. For more information, see Camera/Video Settings.
You can get download the Kyocera Event Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Kyocera Event before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Kyocera Event Manual comes from Kyocera Website for free download.
Comment for Kyocera Event Manual, Specs and Price :