- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 07 April 2013
- Published on 07 April 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 7392
Here is a certified waterproof for smart phone, Kyocera Hydro or C5171. If you want to get some file how to use this phone, you can get Kyocera Hydro C5171 Manual, review and download here. We also provide you the information about its specs. Kyocera Hydro has specification like it is designed with 3.5 inches HVGA IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 320 pixels, 115.0 x 62.0 x 12.8 mm dimension, MSM8655 1GHz QUALCOMM Snapdragon processor, Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system, 3.2 MP camera with flash and video camcorder and 1500 mAh Lithium ion battery. This Hydro is also equipped with connectivity such as CDMA 1x EVDO Rev. A 1x Advanced, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot capability, Stereo Bluetooth, 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack, Micro-USB jack and etc. In this article you can find like what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 149 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Kyocera website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Customize the Home Screens, Create a Google Wallet Account, Google Maps, Backing Up Your Downloaded Music Files, Adjust Browser Bandwidth Management Settings, Invite Guests to Your Event, Format the microSD Card, Tethering & Portable Hotspot and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Kyocera Hydro guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Device Basics : Battery, Turn the Device On and Off, Turn the Screen On and Off, Device Overview, Touchscreen Navigation, Home Screen and Status Bar.
- Text Entry : Touchscreen Keyboard, Android Keyboard, Swype and Copying and Pasting Text.
- Phone : Make Phone Calls, Receive Phone Calls, Voicemail, Phone Call Options and Call Log.
- People : Display People, Add a New Entry to People, Save a Phone Number From the Phone Dialpad, Edit an Entry in People, Synchronize the Entries in People and Share an Entry in People.
- Accounts and Messaging : Gmail, Email, Text Messaging and MMS, Social Networking Accounts and Google Talk.
- Applications and Entertainment : Google Play, Storefront, Navigation, Muve Music, Music Player, Mobile Web, Cricket411 and My Account.
- Web and Data : Wi-Fi, Data Services, Browser and Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Camera and Video : Take Pictures, Record Videos, Camera/Video Settings, View Pictures and Videos Using Gallery, Working with Photos and Share Photos and Videos.
- Tools and Calendar : Calendar, Clock & Alarm, Calculator, Voice Service, Eco Mode, Bluetooth and microSD Card.
- Settings : Wireless & Networks Settings, Device Settings, Personal Settings and System Settings.
- Warning: Do not touch with a pen or stylus. It may damage the touch screen.
- Touch : Touch the screen with your finger to select or launch a menu, option, or application. A light touch works best.
- Touch and Hold : To open the available options for an item (for example, options for a contact), simply touch and hold the item.
- Drag : Touch and hold your finger before you start to move it. Do not release your finger until you have reached the target position.
- Slide or Flick : To slide, quickly move your finger vertically or horizontally across the screen. To flick, move your finger in lighter, quicker strokes than sliding.
- Pinch and Spread : Pinch the screen using your thumb and forefinger to zoom out or spread the screen to zoom in when viewing a picture or a Web page. (Move fingers inward to zoom out and outward to zoom in.)
- Rotate : For most screens, you can automatically change the screen orientation from portrait to landscape by turning the device sideways. When entering text, you can turn the device sideways to bring up a bigger keyboard.
Turn Wi-Fi On and Connect to a Wireless Network
- Press Home > Menu and touch System settings.
- If OFF is displayed at the right of Wi-Fi, Touch it to turn Wi-Fi on. ON is displayed and the device will scan for available wireless networks.
- Touch Wi-Fi. The network names and security settings (open network or secured with WEP/WPA/WPA2 PSK) of detected Wi-Fi networks are displayed.
- Touch a Wi-Fi network to connect. If you selected an open network, you will be automatically connected to the network. If you selected a network that is secured, enter the key, and then touch Connect.
You can get download the Kyocera Hydro C5171 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Kyocera Hydro C5171 Manual comes from Kyocera Website for free download.
Comment for Kyocera Hydro C5171 Manual and Specs :