- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 06 May 2013
- Published on 06 May 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 2887
Do you have Kyocera Torque and also its manual as your instruction guide? We are very glad for inform you if you haven't own it, some information that we get from the original website, Kyocera, such as Kyocera Torque manual download, review, spec and other product suppport download. Anyhow, Kyocera Torque or E6710 has specification such as it is designed and featured with 4 inch IPS WVGA touch screen, 800 x 480 Pixel resolution, QUALCOMM Snapdragon MSM8960 Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM storage and external storage up to 32 GB. This Smart Phone is also equipped with a high resolution of camera 5 Megapixel main camera, 1.3 megapixel for front camera, bluethooth, Wi-Fi, 3.5 mm stereo earjack, USB 2.0 port and etc. In this article you can find like what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 209 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Kyocera website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Set Up a TeamDC Group, New Messages Notification, Request a Refund for a Paid App, Now Playing Queue, Prepare Your Phone for VPN Connection, Create Website Settings, Zoom In or Out on a Picture, Synchronize Calendars with Your Phone and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Kyocera Torque guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Table of Contents
- Get Started : User Guide Notes, Your Phone at a Glance, Set Up Your Phone, Activate Your Phone, Set Up Voicemail and Sprint Account Information and Help.
- Phone Basics : Your Phone’s Layout, Smart Sonic Receiver, Turn Your Phone On and Off, Turn Your Screen On and Off, Touchscreen Navigation, Your Home Screen, Status Bar and Enter Text.
- Phone Calls : Make Phone Calls, Receive Phone Calls, Visual Voicemail, Voicemail (Traditional), Phone Call Options, Set Up Speed Dialing, Call Logs and Call Settings.
- Sprint Direct Connect, About Sprint Direct Connect, Before Making Your First Direct Connect Call, Your Direct Connect Number, Make and Answer Direct Connect Calls, Call Alerts, Group Connect, TeamDC, Invites and Direct Connect Settings.
- People : Get Started with People, Add a Contact, Save a Phone Number, Edit a Contact, Add a Group Contact, Edit a Group Contact, DC Group Contact, ICE (In Case of Emergency), Synchronize Contacts, Share a Contact and Sprint Mobile Sync.
- Accounts and Messaging : Gmail / Google, Email, Text Messaging and MMS, Social Networking Accounts and Google Talk.
- Apps and Entertainment : Google Play Store App, Navigation, Music Player, Sprint ID, Sprint TV & Movies and Sprint Zone.
- Web and Data : Wi-Fi, Sprint Connections Optimizer, Sprint 4G, Data Services (Sprint 3G and 4G Networks), Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Browser and Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Camera and Video : Take Pictures, Record Videos, Camera Settings, Video Camera Settings, View Pictures and Videos Using Gallery, Working with Pictures also Share Pictures and Videos.
- Tools and Calendar : Calendar, Clock, Calculator, LED Flashlight, Voice Services, Eco Mode, Bluetooth, Near Field Communication (NFC) Technology, microSD Card and Update Your Phone.
- Sprint Worldwide Wireless Service : Activate Sprint Worldwide Service on Your Account, Enable Global Roaming Mode, Make and Receive Worldwide Calls, Sprint Voicemail Service, International Data Roaming, Status Messages and Contact Sprint for Assistance.
- Settings : Wi-Fi Settings, Bluetooth Settings, MaxiMZR Settings, Data Usage Settings, More Settings, Direct Connect Settings, Sound Settings, Display Settings, Storage Settings, Battery Settings, PC Connection Settings, Apps Settings, Accounts & Sync Settings, Location Services Settings, Security Settings, Language & Input Settings, Back Up and Reset Phone Settings, Date & Time Settings, Accessibility Settings, Developer Options Settings, Activate This Device, About Phone and System Update.
- Copyright Information
You can get download the Kyocera Torque Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Torque before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Kyocera Torque E6710 Manual comes from Kyocera Website for free download.
Comment for Kyocera Torque E6710 Manual and Specs :