- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 27 May 2012
- Published on 27 May 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 10763
LG Mobile will release their new smart phone LG Optimus L7. It is predicted to be launched in Quartal 2nd 2012. if you want to know the information about this smart phone, may be for the first time you can see in this LG Optimus l7 manual guide pdf and specs. It will has a design of display such as 4.30 inches TFT Capacitive toknuchscreen with features such as Multi-touch, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass and 480 x 800 pixels resolution, 4.94 x 2.64 x 0.34 inches dimensions and also 4.30 oz or 122 g of weight. Optimus L7 network is GSM frequencies and has HSDPA 7.2 Mbit/s, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS data network. It will be Powerred with Qualcomm MSM7227A ARMv7 Single core 1000 MHz processor, Adreno 200 Graphics processor, 512 MB RM, 2400 MB internal storage, microSD or microSDHC up to 32 GB, 5 megapixels for back or main camera with featured such as LED Flash, Auto focus, Exposure control, White balance, ISO control, Multi shot, Geo tagging, Panorama, Scenes, Effects, Self-timer, 640x480 (VGA) (30 fps) camcorder and 0.3 megapixels VGA for front camera. This battery has 1700 mAh capacity with 5.83 hours talk time and 25 days standby time. This smart phone is also equipped with Bluetooth, wi-fi, microUSB and hdmi. It is running with Android (4.0.3) Optimus UI Operating system.
LG Optimus L7 Manual is also released with pdf files format. You can find it here, if you want to get the manual user guide because in some area, LG did not include you the manual book in a box. Lg Optimus L7 User Guide also can be read by online in your gadgets that has been installed pdf reader. Also you can download it in your computer and read it. The instruction content that contains of 130 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Guidelines for safe and efficient use
- Getting to know your phone : Device components, Installing the SIM card and battery, Charging your phone, Using the memory card, Locking and unlocking the screen and Secure your lock screen.
- Your Home screen, Touch screen tips, Home, Customising the Home screen, Returning to recently-used applications, Notification drawer, Viewing the status bar, Onscreen keyboard and Entering accented letters.
- Google account set up
- Connecting to Networks and Devices : Wi-Fi, Connecting to Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth, Sharing your phone's data connection, To rename or secure your portable hotspot, Using the Wi-Fi Cast, Enabling Wi-Fi Direct to share through SmartShare and Using SmartShare.
- Calls : Making a call, Calling your contacts, Answering and rejecting a call, Adjusting call volume, Making a second call, Viewing your call logs and Call settings.
- Contacts : Searching for a contact, Adding a new contact, Favourite contacts and Moving contacts from your Old Device to your New Device.
- Messaging : Sending a message, Threaded box, Using Smilies and Changing your message settings.
- E-mail : Managing an email account, Email account screen, Working with account folders and Composing & sending email.
- Camera : Getting to know the viewfinder, Taking a quick photo, Once you've taken the photo and Using the advanced settings.
- Video camera : Getting to know the viewfinder, Shooting a quick video, After shooting a video, Using the advanced settings and Adjusting the volume when viewing a video.
- Multimedia : Gallery, Music Player, Transferring music files using USB mass storage devices, Playing a song, FM Radio, Searching for stations.
- LG Tag+ : NFC and LG Tag+.
- LG SmartWorld : How to Get to LG SmartWorld from Your Phone and How to use LG SmartWorld.
- Utilities : alarm, Using your calculator, Adding an event to your calendar and Polaris Office.
- The web : Internet, Using the web toolbar and Using options.
- Settings : WIRELESS & NETWORKS, DEVICE, PERSONAL, SYSTEM, Phone software update and DivX Mobile.
Here is an overview for your smart phone for your first point of manual for getting know about your phone.
- Camera lens
- Proximity sensor
- Home key
- Back key
- Power/Lock key
- Menu key
- Power/Lock key
- Earphone Jack
- Charger/USB port
- Volume keys
- Camera lens
- SIM card slot
- microSD Card slot
- Battery cover
You can get download the LG Optimus L7 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. LG Optimus L7 Manual comes from LG Website for free download.
Comment for LG Optimus L7 Manual Guide with Specs :