- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 13 December 2012
- Published on 13 December 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 10933
LG was released LG Optimus L9 P769, their a Sophisticated and slim design smart phone that can easily save in your pocket and as we always share, we will provide you A LG Optimus L9 manual. This smart phone has a carrier by T-Mobile. We will provide you not just the user guide download but also pdf review. For your information this user guide can be downloaded here from LG website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Initial Setup, The More for Me Application, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data, usage, Call, Sound, Display, Home screen, Lock screen, Storage, Power saver, Apps, Security, Date & Time, Accessibility, Connectivity, Developer options, About phone and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
We provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content that contains of 167 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Getting to know your phone
- Your Phone
- Getting Started : Installing the Micro SIM card and battery, Charging your phone, Inserting a microSD card, Removing the microSD card, Formatting the microSD card and Switching between and exiting applications.
- Your Home screen : Touch screen tips, Proximity sensors, Lock your phone, Setting Swipe, Face Unlock, Pattern, PIN, Password to unlock your phone, Quick Switch to Silent Mode, QuickMemo, Home screen, Customizing your Home screen, Getting back to a recently used application, Notifications Panel, Quick Setttings, Viewing the Status Bar, On-screen Keyboard, 123 Mode, Entering special characters and Applications.
- Google Account Setup : Creating your Google account and Signing into your Google account.
- Connecting to Networks and Devices : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Tethering, Smartphone Mobile Hotspots, Wi-Fi Direct and FileShare.
- Calls : Making a call, Calling your contacts, Answering and rejecting a call, Adjusting the in-call volume, Making a second call, Ending a Call, Ending a Call from the Status Bar, Viewing your call logs and Call settings.
- Contacts : Searching for a contact, Adding a new contact and Favorite Contacts.
- Messaging/Email : Messaging
- Social Networking : Adding an account to your phone, Adding a social networking widget on the home screen, Viewing and updating your status, Syncing accounts on your phone and Removing accounts on your phone.
- Camera : Getting to know the viewfinder, Taking a photo, Once you’ve taken the photo, Using the advanced settings, Viewing your saved photos and Setting a photo as wallpaper.
- Video Camera : Getting to know the viewfinder, Recording a video, After recording a video, Using the advanced settings, Watching your saved videos and Adjusting the volume when viewing a video.
- Multimedia : Gallery, Sending a video, Using an image as Wallpaper or Caller ID, Viewing a slideshow, View photo details, Transferring files using USB Media sync (MTP), Music Player, How to save music/video files to the phone, How to play video files on the phone, Playing a song, Working with Playlists, To remove a song from a playlist, To rename or delete a playlist and Using SmartShare.
- Google Applications : About Google applications, Google Maps, Searching For Locations and Places, Getting Directions, Clear Map, Latitude, Local, Play Store, Gmail and Talk.
- Utilities : 411 & More, Setting the alarm, Using the calculator, Adding an event to your calendar, Downloads, File Manager, Lookout Security, More for Me, Polaris Office, Slacker Radio, T-Mobile Name ID, T-Mobile TV, Application Manager, TeleNav® GPS Navigator, Video Player, Visual Voicemail, Voice Recorder and YouTube.
- The Web : Browser and Using options.
- Settings : Wireless & networks, Device, Personal and System.
- Software Update : Phone Software Update and LG Mobile Phone Software update via Over-the-Air (OTA).
- Copyrights and trademarks : DivX Mobile
- Technical data
- For Your Safety
To tether your phone with your computer using the USB
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Tap the Menu Key > System settings > More > USB Tethering & Mobile HotSpot > USB tethering. A checkmark indicates that the function is active.
Save music or video files from the PC to the phone’s removable storage
- You may copy or move files from the PC to the phone’s removable storage using a card reader.
- If there is a video file with a subtitle file (.smi file with the same name as the video file), place them in the same folder to display the subtitle automatically when playing the video file.
- When downloading music or video files, copyright must be secured. Please note that a corrupted file or file with a wrong extension may cause damage to the phone.
Power saver Setting
- Turn Power saver on - Select the level you want to turn on the Power saver.
- Power saver Tips - Touch to access some tips for Power saver.
- POWER SAVING ITEMS - Select to turn off features when battery is low.
- Auto-sync - Turn off Auto-sync.
- Wi-Fi - Turn off Wi-Fi if data is not in use.
- Bluetooth - Turn off Bluetooth if not connected.
- Vibrate on touch - Turn off touch feedback.
- Brightness - Adjust the brightness.
- Screen timeout - Adjust screen timeout of screen.
- Front key light - Adjust Front key light timeout.
You can get download the LG Optimus L9 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. LG Optimus L9 Manual comes from LG Website for free download.
Comment for LG Optimus L9 Manual P769 PDF T-Mobile :