- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 28 October 2013
- Published on 28 October 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 1526
Let's explore your Moto-X by reading Motorola Moto X manual. You can read it by downloading in pdf file here. Beside its instruction guide, you can also find specs information and also price. You will find the guide in pdf file that you can download here which have content about charge up, old phone to new phone, redecorate your home, take care of your apps, Motorola assist, quick setting, 3-way calls, cool down, chat using google hangouts, text entry settings, capture your screen, google maps with navigation beta and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 4.7 inches AMOLED Touchscreen
- 720 x 1280 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960 Dual core, 1700 MHz, Krait Processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal Storage
- 10 megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixels front camera
- 2200 mAh capacity of battery
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Operating system
- Price : Start from $99.00
In this Motorola Moto X guide you can find table content such as we Back
- At a glance
- Home screen & apps
- Control & customize
- Photos & Videos
- Connect & Transfer
- Want More?
- Top topics
- Search Topics
Tips & tricks
- Find an address: Touch and enter an address or something you’re looking for, like “cupcakes.” The map moves to show the address or local suggestions. Touch the info sheet at the bottom for more details. Or touch an Explore or Services option.
- Get directions: Touch and enter a place or address.
- Save an address: Touch the address info sheet at the bottom of the screen and then touch the star.
- Zoom: To zoom in or out, drag two fingers together or apart on the screen.
- Turn and tilt: Rotate two fingers on map to turn it or drag down/up to tilt.
- Send your location: To tell others where you are, touch your location on the map, then choose Share.
- Identify address: Touch and hold a spot on the map to show the nearest address.
- Get map help: Drag the map to the right and touch Help.
Share your data connection
Your computer can access the internet through your phone's mobile network—you just need a USB cable.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Note: If your computer is running something older than Microsoft™ Windows™ 7 or Apple™ Macintosh™ OSX, it might require special configuration.
- On your phone, touch Apps > Settings, then make sure the Wi-Fi switch is set to .
- In Settings, touch More > Tethering & portable hotspot, then check USB tethering to start the connection. To stop the connection, uncheck
- USB tethering, then disconnect your phone from your computer.
You can get download the Motorola Moto X Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View Motorola Moto X
You can view Motorola Moto X before get the pdf
Motorola Moto X Manual
Get your pdf here
Moto X Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Motorola Moto X Manual comes from Motorola Website for free download.
Comment for Motorola Moto X Manual, Specs and Price :