- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 17 July 2012
- Published on 17 July 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 20039
Do you hear Motorola just released their new mobile phone MotoSmart, so we want to give you about Motorola MotoSmart Manual. you can get the user guide and also product support download link below here. Motorola Motosmart guide is directly come from the original Motorola website but we provide you here with summary of user manual. You will get this Motorola Motosmart in pdf format file. You will need to read this instruction guide in order to find such an information about how to operate, configure and set this Mobile phone. One of the information is such as get to know about the device layout, how to pick up the call, text a message, make a email, find a location, connect with wifi, use pc suite, what's on screen, play music, take a picture, add widget, call settings, message settings, voice settings, volume, vibrate, display brightness, upgrade firmware, specification, trouble shooting and many more here.
Motorola Motosmart User Guide contains of 46 pages slide show. Here we provide you summary of manual guide.
- Let's go : Assemble & charge, Set up & go, Wi-Fi connect and Cool content & more.
- Touchscreen & keys : sleep & wake up, Touch tips, Key tips, Menu, home, back & search, Power key MENU, Adjust volume and Rotate the screen.
- Home screen : Quick start: Home screen, Use & change your home screen, Search and phone status & notifications.
- Apps & updates : Quick start, Browse & install apps, Recent apps, Manage & restore apps, Choose carefully
- Apps and Update my phone.
- Personalise : Quick start, Widgets, Shortcuts, Ringtones, Wallpaper, Sounds, Display settings, Date & time and Language & region.
- Calls : Quick start, Recent calls, Conference calls, Call waiting, Call forwarding, Restricted calls, Your phone number, TTY mode, Your caller ID, Emergency calls and Cool down
- Contacts : Quick start, Favourites and Storage & transfer.
- Messaging : Quick start, Attachments, Email, Google Talk and Voicemail.
- Text entry : Touchscreen keypad, Input methods, Android keyboard, Typing tips and Text input settings.
- Web : Quick start and Downloads
- Location : Quick start and Google Maps™ with navigation (beta)
- Photos & videos : Quick start, View & share photos & videos and Youtube.
- Music : Quick start, My music, Music files and Your music community.
- connections : Quick start, Bluetooth™ devices, Wi-Fi networks, Wi-Fi modes and Cable connections.
- Management : Wireless manager, Flight mode and Network.
- Security : Quick start and Reset.
- Tips & tricks : General tips and Battery tips.
- Tools : Calendar, Alarm clock, Date & time, Accessibility and Caller ID
- Troubleshooting : Crash recovery and SERVICE & REPAIRS
- Safety, regulatory & legal
Beside the table content, here is an overview Your Mobile phone. It is for your first point of manual for getting know about your Mobile phone.
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Micro USB connector
- Notification light
- Home key
- Menu keyx
- Power/ Lock key
- Volume keys
- Back key
- Search key
Here is an overview Your Mobile phone for your first point of manual for getting know about your Mobile phone.
You can get download the Motorola Motosmart Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Mobile phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Motorola Motosmart User Manual comes from Motorola Website for free download.
Comment for Motorola MotoSmart Manual PDF :