- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 19 January 2013
- Published on 19 January 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4040
Looking For Nokia 311 manual guide pdf, well absolutely you can find Nokia Asha 311 manual as your instruction guide here. In this post, you can get such as what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 110 pages of PDF file in english that you can download in here from Nokia website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Choose the contacts to be copied, Add shortcuts to your most used features, set a different ringtone for each profile, use your favourite song from the music player as your ringtone, Keep in touch with your family and friends through messages and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Nokia Asha 311 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get started : Keys and parts, Insert the SIM card and battery, Insert a memory card, Switch on, Charge the battery, Explore your phone, Switch between screens, Change settings quickly, Lock the keys and screen, Change the volume, Copy content from your old phone, Attach a strap, Use your phone offline and Icons shown on your phone.
- Phone basics : Change the time and date, Set an alarm, Add a calendar entry, Use the calculator and About Nokia Store.
- Calls : Make a call, View your missed calls, Call the last dialled number, Call several people at the same time, Forward calls to your voicemail or another phone number, Prevent making or receiving calls and Make an internet call.
- Contacts : Save a name and phone number, Make calls quickly and Copy contacts to your SIM card.
- Personalisation : Personalise the main menu, Add a shortcut to your home screen, Change the wallpaper, Change your profile for meetings or outdoor use, Change your ringtone and Set a song as your ringtone.
- Write text : Write using the on-screen keypad, Write using the on-screen keyboard and Use predictive text.
- Messaging : Send a message, Save an attachment and Check your voicemail.
- Mail and chat : Set up your mail account, Send a mail and Chat with your friends.
- Photos and videos : Take a photo, Record a video, Organise your photos, Edit a photo, Print a photo and Send a photo or video.
- Music and audio : Copy music from your PC, Play a song, Listen to the radio, Find and save radio stations, Record sound clips and Listen to internet radio.
- Web : Browse the web, Add a bookmark and Clear your browsing history.
- Communities : Get social.
- Connectivity : Connect to a wireless headset, Protect your phone, Copy content between your phone and a computer and Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Maps : About Maps, See where you are on the map, Search for a place, Download maps, Create a walking route, Save a place and Explore places around you.
- Protect your phone : Password protect your memory card, Format a memory card and Prepare your phone for recycling.
- Support and updates : Support, Back up content to a memory card, About phone software updates, Update phone software using your PC, Update phone software using your phone, Restore original settings and Access codes.
- Product and safety information
Connect to a wireless headset
Want to keep working at your computer during a call? Use a wireless headset. You can also answer a call, even if your phone's not directly at hand.
Select settings> connectivity> Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetoothis on.
- Switch the headset on.
- To search for your headset, select .
- Select the headset.
- You may need to type in a passcode (such as 1234).
Protect your phone
Do you want to control who can find and connect to your phone when Bluetooth is on?
Select settings> connectivity> Bluetooth
Prevent others from finding your phone
Select my phone visibility> hidden.
When your phone is hidden, others can't find it. However, paired devices can still connect to your phone.
Switch Bluetooth off
Swipe down from the top ofthe screen, then select bluetooth icon.
Do not pair with or accept connection requests from an unknown device. This helps protect yourphone from harmful content.
You can get download the Nokia Nokia Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Nokia Asha 311 Manual comes from Nokia Website for free download.
Comment for Nokia 311 Manual PDF Review :