- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 10 March 2012
- Published on 10 March 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4131
Nokia Asha 302 manual user guide is the product that we will give you the information now, but first of all we will provide you about Nokia Asha 302 specs. we get the information about specifications of this feature phone from Nokia website. It is announced on February 27th 2012 and has not been released. It is also perfomed with 2.40 inches TFT Display With 320 x 240 pixels resolution. It is powered with Single core 1000 MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM / 256 MB ROM System memory, 100 MB Internal memory and microSD, MicroSDHC up to 32 GB for external memory. This phone is also equipped with 3.2 megapixels back or main camera with Digital zoom and 640x480 (VGA) (15 fps) camcorder. For another specifications are Candybar feature phone, 1430 mAh capacity battery, 115.2 x 58.9 x 13.5 mm dimensions, 3.74 oz or 106 g weight, Bluetooth, wifi and microUSB for Mass storage device, USB charging, Computer sync & VoIP.
Talking about the instruction guide is one of the way for how to know anything about the Feature feature phone.we provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content that contains of 42 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Get started : Keys and parts, Write with the keyboard, Messaging key, Insert a SIM card and battery, Insert a memory card, Charge the battery, Switch the phone on or off, Antenna locations and Attach a strap.
- Basic use : Access codes, Lock the keys, Indicators, Copy contacts and other stuff from your old phone, Change the volume of a call, song, or
- video and Use your phone without a SIM card.
- Calls : Make a call, Call the last dialled number and View your missed calls.
- Contacts : Save a name and phone number and Use speed dial.
- Write text : Write using the keyboard and Predictive text input.
- Messaging : Send a message, Listen to voice messages and Send an audio message.
- Personalise your phone : About the home screen, Add shortcuts to your home screen, Personalise your home screen and Personalise your phone tones.
- Time management : Change the time and date, Alarm clock and Add an appointment.
- Connectivity : Bluetooth, USB data cable and Connect to a WLAN.
- Music and audio : FM radio and Media player.
- Camera : Take a picture, Record a video and Send a picture or video.
- Web : About the web browser, Browse the web, Fit a web page to your phone display, Add a bookmark and Clear your browsing history.
- Keep in touch with your online
- friends : About Social.
- Mail and chat : About Mail, Send a mail, Read and reply to mail, About Chat and Chat with your friends.
- Nokia Services : Availability and costs of Nokia Services and Access Nokia Services.
- Phone management : Update phone software using your phone, Update phone software using your PC, Restore original settings, Back up your pictures and other and content to a memory card.
- Protect the environment : Save energy and Recycle.
- Product and safety information
Here is for getting know of your phone
- Charger connector
- Headset connector/Nokia AV connector (3.5 mm)
- Micro-USB connector
- Selection key
- Social key
- Call key
- Bluetooth key. Press and hold to access the Bluetooth settings.
- WLAN key. Press and hold to access the WLAN settings.
- Navi™ key (scroll key)
- Selection key
- Messaging key
- End/Power key
- Camera lens. Before using the camera, remove the protective tape from the lens.
- Wrist strap hole
- Memory card slot
- Back cover release latch
You can get download the Asha 302 Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Asha 302 Manual comes from Nokia Website for free download.
Comment for Nokia Asha 302 Manual User Guide, Specs and Overview :