- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 07 August 2012
- Published on 07 August 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 6969
Talking about Nokia Asha 305 manual is one of the way for how to know anything about the smart phone. We have this instruction guide that directly come from the original www.nokia.com website. Beside it, We also give you the information about manual that is summarized on review and also its download after we give you manual download link. In this EOS 650D page, if there are other product support download, we will give you here. This Nokia Asha 305 comes with pdf format file. You should read this owner manual in order to know about information to operate or configure your Camera. In this PDF you can find such as Assign a phone number to a number key, Make a call, Use the on-screen keypad, Switch back to using the keyboard, Copy content between yo ur phone and a computer, Use your phone as an alarm clock, trouble shooting and other.
In this Nokia Asha 305 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get started : Your dual SIM phone, Keys and parts,
- Insert a primary SIM card and battery, Insert a second SIM card, Insert or remove a memory card, Charge the battery, Charge the battery over USB, Switch the phone on or off, GSM antenna, Connect a headset and Attach a strap.
- Basic use : Your touch screen phone, Support, Access codes, Set which SIM card to use, Lock the keys and screen, Copy contacts and other stuff from your old phone and Use your phone without a SIM card.
- Calls : Make a call, Divert calls to your voice mailbox or another phone number and Make a conference call.
- Contacts : Save a name and phone number, Use speed dial and Send your contact info.
- Messaging : Send a message and Read a received message.
- Write text : Write text using the on-screen keypad, Use the on-screen keyboard and Use predictive text.
- Connectivity : Bluetooth and USB data cable.
- Clock and calendar : Change the time and date, Set an alarm, Browse your calendar in different views and Add a calendar entry.
- Photos and videos : Take a photo, Record a video, Send a photo or video and Organise files.
- Music and audio : Play a song and FM radio.
- Phone management : Update phone software using your phone, Update phone software using your PC, Restore original settings and Back up your photos and other content to a memory card.
- Web : About the web browser, Browse the web and Clear your browsing history.
- Maps : About Maps and Search for a place.
- Product and safety information
You can get download the Canon EOS 650D Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Camera suite, etc here
Comment for Nokia Asha 305 Manual :