- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 26 October 2013
- Published on 26 October 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 5242
Nokia also released its Phablet Nokia Lumia 1520, also they have released Nokia Lumia 1520 manual as an owner guide. This Phablet has same processor and ram with tablet Nokia Lumia 2520 but This 1520 has camera with 20 megapixel. You can see the full specs information below also with the price if it has been launched. You will find the guide in pdf file that you can download here which have content about First start-up, Scan codes or text, Social networks, Advanced photography, Positioning methods, Use your data plan efficiently, Games, Microsoft Office Mobile, Keep your phone up to date and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 6 inch IPS LCD Touch screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core 2.2 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB ROM
- MicroSD up to 32GB
- Windows Phone 8 with Lumia Black operating system
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE network frequencies
- 20 MP rear camera with PureView, Auto Focus with two-stage capture key, ZEISS optics, 3x camera digital zoom, 1/2.5 inch sensor size, dual LED Flash
- Full HD, 1920 x 1080 video capture
- 3400 mAh capacity of battery
- DirectX 11
- Touch UI
- XBox-Live Hub
- Price : $750
In this Nokia Lumia 1520 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get started
- People & messaging
- Maps & navigation
- Phone management & connectivity
- Troubleshooting and support
- Find your model number and serial number (IMEI)
- Product and safety information
Keys and parts
Explore the keys and parts of your new tablet.
- Front camera
- Connector for headphones and loudspeakers (3.5 mm)
- 2nd microphone
- Proximity sensor/Light sensor
- Volume keys
- Power/Lock key
- Camera key
- Search key
- Start key
- Back key
- Micro-USB connector
- SIM and memory card holder tool, available in the sales box.
- Nano-SIM holder
- Memory card holder
- 3rd microphone
- Camera flash
- Back camera
- 4th microphone
Enhance your audio experience
Get the most out of your music experience and enhance the sound of your music and videos.
- Connect compatible, wired headphones.
- Tap Settings > audio.
- To adjust the tone of music, swipe to equaliser, and drag the bands to your liking. You can also select one of the equaliser presets.
- To get more consistent playback volume for all music and video tracks, swipe left to enhancements, and switch Audio levelling to On.
- To get richer and more spacious audio with any stereo headphones, switch Dolby Headphone to On.
- Audio personalisation is not enabled when listening to the FM radio.
Set your phone to driving mode
Driving mode helps you minimise distraction when driving, letting you concentrate on your journey.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > driving mode > next.
- To set the phone to ignore calls, switch Ignore calls to On. To set the phone to ignore text messages, switch Ignore texts to On.
- Tap next.
- To send an automatic text message when someone calls or texts you, explaining why you can't answer, switch Text replies to calls, Text replies to texts, or both to On. To edit the message,
- tap the text box.
- Tap next > add a device, and tap the Bluetooth device you connect your phone to when driving, such as a headset.
Driving mode starts automatically when the phone and the added Bluetooth device connect.
You can get download the Nokia Lumia 1520 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View Nokia Lumia 1520
You can view Nokia Lumia 1520 before get the pdf
Nokia Lumia 1520 Manual
Get your pdf here
Lumia 1520 Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Nokia Lumia 1520 Manual comes from Nokia Website for free download.
Comment for Nokia Lumia 1520 Manual, Specs and Price :