- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 01 October 2012
- Published on 01 October 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 6864
Pantech has just released their new mobile phone, Pantech Flex and also its user guide, Pantech Flex Manual for AT&T mobile. We do not just share you about the instruction guide download link but We also give you the information about manual that is summarized on review and also its download for several language. This Pantech Flex comes in pdf format file with 108 pages that originally come from Pantech website. It is really important for reading this owner guide in order to know about information to operate or configure your smart phone such as Setting the Face Unlock Function, Unlocking the Screen with Face Recognition, Entering Text with SwiftKey for Pantech, Changing the Phone Experience, Accessing Recently-used Applications, Configure Mobile Network Settings, Transfer Photos and Videos from Gallery, Exporting or Sharing Contacts Information, Joining Latitude, Sharing Location with Your Friends, About Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA), Sharing Media Files with Other Devices via Net Media, Locking or Syncing Memos and many more about other information here.
In this Pantech Flex guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- READ THIS FIRST : Important Safety Information, Trademarks and On-screen Indicators.
- GETTING STARTED : Layout, Inside the Package, Using the SIM or USIM Card, Using the Battery, Installing an optional microSD Card, Turning the Phone On or Off, Setting up the Phone, Resetting the Phone, Locking the Screen, Unlocking the Screen, Using the Touch Screen and Entering Text.
- PHONE EXPERIENCE : About the Phone Experience, Setting the Phone Experience and Learning to Use the Pantech Easy Experience.
- BASIC OPERATIONS : Understanding the Home Screen, Customizing the Home Screen, Using the Extended Launcher Bar, Using The Task Manager, Using the Applications Menu, Connecting to the Internet, Connecting to a Mobile Network, Setting up a Bluetooth Connection, Using Bluetooth and Installing or Uninstalling Applications.
- CALLING & MESSAGING : Calling, Managing Contacts and Messaging.
- COMMUNICATION : Using the Internet, Setting Up Email Accounts, Using Email, Setting up a Google Account, Using Gmail, Using Google+, Using Social World, Using Social Gallery, Using Facebook and Using Twitter.
- MEDIA CENTER : Using the Camera, Capturing the Screen, Using the Gallery, Downloading Music or Video Files from a PC, Using the Music Player, Using Play Music, Using the Video Player, Using Movies, Using Play Movies, Enjoying YouTube and Using Qik Lite.
- MENU FUNCTIONS : Alarm/Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Converter, Document Viewer, File Manager, Key Ring, Latitude, Navigation, Net Media, Notepad, Pill Reminder, Places, Play Books, Pulse, Talk, Tip Calculator, Voice Recorder and Weather.
- AT&T SERVICES : Amazon Kindle, AT&T Code Scanner, AT&T Family Map, AT&T Locker, AT&T Navigator, AT&T Radio, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, DeviceHelp, Live TV, Messages, myAT&T and YPmobile.
- SETTINGS : Pantech Settings, Wireless & Networks, Device, Personal and System.
- APPENDIX : Cautions when Using External Memory Cards, Troubleshooting Checklist, Specifications, FCC Hearing-Aid Compatibility Regulations for Wireless Devices, FCC Regulatory Compliance, Warranty and Legal Notice. www.pantechusa.com
You can get download the Pantech Flex Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, smart phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Pantech Flex Manual comes from Pantech Website for free download.
Comment for Pantech Flex Manual For AT&T :