- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 23 March 2013
- Published on 23 March 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3690
Have you find your user guide for your BlackBerry Z10? if you haven't find it, you are in the right place now, we will give you Blackberry Z10 manual with download, review and also specs included here. The Specification that we will inform you is come from original website and also could be find this pdf, it is designed with 4.2 inches Capacitive touchscreen, 768 x 1280 pixels, multitouch, BlackBerry 10 OS operating system, Dual core 1.5 GHz Krait cpu, Dualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Chipset, Adreno 225 GPU, 2 GB RAm, 16 GB internal memory and also external memeory that can be up to 64 GB. Tis smart phone is also equipped with 8 Megapixel main camera, autofocus, LED flash, 2 Megapixel front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and etc. In this article you can find like what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 75 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from BlackBerry website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as How do I get to the menu, How do I change my settings and options, Where do I find my files, Where are my tasks, memos, and voice notes, Where can I find my device info and passwords and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this BlackBerry Z10 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- BlackBerry 10: new apps and features
- Getting started : Set up your device, About BlackBerry ID and Set up a new BlackBerry ID.
- Device Switch : Before you switch devices, Backing up and switching devices, Transfer data from a BlackBerry 7 device using a media card, Transfer data to a new device using a computer and BlackBerry Link, After you switch devices, Restoring your BBM contacts and groups, Transfer passwords from the BlackBerry 7 Password Keeper app, Add an email or social networking account, Tips after switching devices and Troubleshooting: Device Switch.
- What makes my BlackBerry 10 device different from other BlackBerry devices? : What is BlackBerry Link?
- Navigation : Keep moving, Home screen at a glance, Application icons, Notification icons and Using the BlackBerry Voice Control app.
- Get your message out with the BlackBerry Keyboard : Keyboard and typing at a glance, Show the keyboard, Delete a word, Type faster with automated assistance settings, Cut, copy, and paste text and Selecting word suggestions that appear on your keyboard.
- Connections : Check which wireless networks your device connects to, Connect to the mobile network, Wireless connections icons, Tips: Choosing a connection, Connect your device to an HDMI display, Turn on airplane mode, Connect to a Wi-Fi network, Turn on Bluetooth technology, Pair and connect with a Bluetooth enabled device, What is NFC?, Turn on NFC and Send a file using NFC.
- Stay connected with BlackBerry Hub : About the BlackBerry Hub, Add an email or social networking account, I can't add an email account, Email icons, Text message icons, Peek at BlackBerry Hub from anywhere on the device, View messages by account or message type, Search for a message, Send a message from the BlackBerry Hub and Reply to or forward an email.
- See the world through BBM : About BlackBerry Messenger, BBM icons, Add a BBM contact, Start a BBM chat, Join a BBM group, Start a BBM Video chat and Switch cameras or share your screen.
- Time travel with your camera : Camera app at a glance, Taking pictures and recording videos and Using Time Shift mode.
- Enhance your experience with BlackBerry World : BlackBerry World at a glance, Search for apps, games, music, or videos, Download and buy apps, games, music, and videos, Change your payment options, Rate and review an app or a game that you downloaded, Download an update to an app or a game and Deleting apps.
- Keep current with Calendar : About the Calendar app, Add an email or social networking account, View your events, Find email and files associated with an event, Check who you're meeting with, Create an event and Change or delete an event.
- Remember : Collecting and organizing tasks, notes, and more with the Remember app, Create a folder in the Remember app, Add an entry to the Remember app and Send something to the Remember app.
- Legal notice
Transfer passwords from the BlackBerry 7 Password Keeper app
This feature is only supported if you transferred data from your BlackBerry device running BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 or later to a BlackBerry 10 device using either BlackBerry Link or a media card.
- On your BlackBerry 10 device, download the Password Keeper app from BlackBerry World storefront.
- On the home screen, tap Password Keeper.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
Tips after switching devices
After you have finished switching BlackBerry devices, consider doing the following:
- If you have a media card, move it from your old device to your new device.
- To receive all of your messages and updates, add email and social networking accounts to your new device.
- Wipe your old device to delete all of your data. To delete all of your device data, if necessary, set a device password and then enter the password incorrectly ten times.
- Download apps from the BlackBerry World storefront.
- Explore the Help app on your device and discover tips and tricks.
You can get download the BlackBerry Z10 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. BlackBerry Z10 Manual comes from BlackBerry Website for free download.
Comment for Blackberry Z10 Manual, Review and Specs :