- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 22 August 2013
- Published on 22 August 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 8995
If you want to get Samsung Freeform 5 manual, you can find here in pdf file format. With additional information about specs, or other support download link below here too. With this instruction guide, you can get information such as Memory Card, Your Phone’s Features, Messaging Settings, Accessing Multimedia, How Browser Keys Work, USB Mass Storage, Display Settings, Phone Settings, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, Battery Use and Safety, Smart Practices While Driving and many things in your pdf.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- Domestic and international voice and text messaging service (available on participating networks).
- Large 2.4 inch (diagonally) color screen (320 x 240 pixel resolution)
- 3G EVDO support
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology (see Note)
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Technology
- Digital Assistant Tools
- QWERTY Keypad
- Text (SMS), Picture/Video (MMS), Email, Commercial Mobile Alerting System (CMAS), and Social Network (Facebook and Twitter) Messaging
- Built-in 2.0 Megapixel Digital Camera
- Voice Dial
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot (microSD™ and microSDHC™ up to 32 GB)
- Price :
In this Samsung Freeform 5 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get Started
- Understanding Your Phone
- Entering Text
- Call Functions
- Health and Safety Information
- Warranty Information
Downloading Music Files
In addition to downloading music to your phone, you can also transfer (“sideload”) music from a personal computer to an optional memory card in your phone.
- Install a microSD™ or microSDHC™ memory card into your phone. (For more information, refer to “Installing a Memory Card” on page 10.)
- Connect the micro USB end of the USB data cable to the power-accessory connector on your phone.
- Check that the USB Mode setting is set to USB Mass Storage. (For more information, refer to “USB Mode” on page 90.)
- Connect the USB end of the USB data cable to a matching connector on your personal computer. The USB MASS STORAGE screen appears in your phone’s display, and an Removable Diskwindow should open on your computer screen.
- In the Removable Disk window, select the Open folder to view files option. A new Windows Explorer window should open on your computer screen.
- Drag or download music (MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, and M4A) files into the “media/my_music” folder, or a sub-folder, if any.
Add New Device
- In the BLUETOOTH MENU, select Add New Device
- Place the new Bluetooth device in discovery mode
- On your phone, press OK. Your phone will search for discoverable devices and display them.
- Select the device you want to pair with your phone. The phone attempts to automatically pair with the selected device. If automatic pairing fails, you are prompted to enter the passkey or PIN for the selected device. (For other wireless handsets, choose a passkey or PIN and enter the same one on both devices. For more information on headsets and hands-free units, refer to the user manual for the other device..
- Except for other wireless handsets, you are prompted to confirm whether you want to connect your phone with the other device. To connect with the other device, press Yes.
You can get download the Samsung Freeform 5 Manual PDF, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Samsung Freeform 5 before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Freeform 5 Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Freeform 5 Manual PDF And Specs :