- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 15 February 2013
- Published on 15 February 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 21753
Samsung Galaxy Discover manual user guide is available here with its specification. This Smart Phone that is also called as SGH-S730 is designed with 3.5 inches, 320 x 480 pixels resolution, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and 800MHz MSM7225A Qualcomm processor. It is also equipped with 3.0 Megapixel with 3x Digital Optical Zoom, 2.7 GB internal memory, 32 GB additional memory, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS. In this article you can find like what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 316 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Samsung website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Dropping One Participant, answer a new call while you have a call in progress, manually sync calendar events, configure YouTube Settings, perform an Internet search using keywords, access the Bluetooth Settings menu, view the memory allocation for your external SD card, Troubleshooting and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Samsung Galaxy Discover guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Battery Cover, Initial Device Configuration, Switching the Device On or Off, Locking and Unlocking the Device, Creating a New Google Account, Signing into Your Google Account, Retrieving your Google Account Password and Voice Mail.
- Understanding Your Device : Features of Your Device, Front View, Back View, Device Display, Status Bar, Function Keys, Home Screen, Applications, Screen Navigation, Menu Navigation and Customizing the Screens.
- Memory Card : Using the SD Card and SD card Overview.
- Call Functions and Contacts List : Displaying Your Phone Number, Making a Call, Ending a Call, Making Emergency Calls, Dialing Options, Answering a Call, Using Voice Dialer, International Calls, Pause Dialing, Wait Dialing, Redialing the Last Number, In Call Options and Call Log Tab.
- Entering Text : Text Input Methods, Selecting the Text Input Method, Using the Samsung Keyboard, Using XT9 Predictive Text and Using the Google Voice Typing.
- Contacts : Accounts, Contacts List, Finding a Contact, Contact List Options, Contact Entry Options, Copying Contact Information, Synchronizing Contacts, Display Options, Adding more Contacts via Accounts and Sync, Additional Contact Options, The Favorites Tab and The Groups Tab.
- Messages : Types of Messages, Creating and Sending Messages, Message Options, Viewing Newly Received Messages, Deleting Messages, Message Search, Messaging Settings, Email, Microsoft Exchange Email (Outlook), Using Google Mail, Google Talk, Google + and Messenger.
- Multimedia : Assigning the Default Storage Location, Using the Smart Phone, Smart Phone Options, Using the Camcorder, The Gallery, Play Music and YouTube.
- Applications and Development : Applications, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Smart Phone, Clock, Downloads, Email, Gallery, Gmail, Google +, Latitude, Local, Maps, Messaging, Messenger, Navigation, People, Phone, Play Books, Play Magazines, Play Music, Play Store, Downloading a New Google Application, Launching an Installed Google Application, Android Development, Search, Settings, Talk, Voice Dialer and YouTube.
- Connections, Browser, Bluetooth, Enable Downloading for Web Applications, PC Connections and Wi-Fi
- Changing Your Settings : Accessing Settings, Wi-Fi Settings, Bluetooth settings, Data Usage, More... Settings, Call Settings, Sound Settings, Display Settings, SD Card & Device Storage, Battery Usage, Applications, Accounts and Synchronization, Location Services, Security, Language and Input Settings, Back up and Reset, Date and Time, Accessibility Settings, Developer Options, Google Search Settings, About Phone and Software Update.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
- Warranty Information : Standard Limited Warranty and End User License Agreement for Software.
Also known as Google Music, allows you to browse, shop, and playback songs purchased from the Play Store. The music you choose is automatically stored in your Google Music library and instantly ready to play or download.
The Music application contains a music player that plays music and other audio files that you copy from your computer.
- From the Home screen, tap Applications icon -> Play Music icon. The Music app searches both your online library and your device’s internal storage for music and playlists; this can take from a few seconds to several minutes, depending on the amount of new music added since you last opened the application. It then displays a carousel view of your new and recent music, organized by album.
- Swipe to browse through your available music. Music, albums, and artists are grouped into categories.
- Tap an on-screen album to open it and begin playback.
- Return to the Library screen from most other screens in the Music application by tapping the Music application icon at the top-left of the Application bar.
Search the Internet
To perform an Internet search using keywords:
- From the homepage, tap Search.
- Select a search provider and enter the keyword(s) to search using the on-screen keypad and tap .
- Tap a link to view the website.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Discover Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Discover Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Discover SGH-S730 Manual PDF & Specs :