- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 29 July 2012
- Published on 29 July 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 7876
Looking for Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate manual, It is available here now. This instruction guide comes directly from the original www.Samsung.com website. We also share you information that is summarized on review about this guide and also its download after we give you manual download link. In this Galaxy Exhilarate page, if there are other product support download, we will give you here. This Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate comes with pdf format file. You should read this owner manual in order to know about information to operate or configure your phone. In this PDF you can find such as Command Keys, Terms used in this user manual, Touch and Hold, Sweep, Locking and Unlocking the Phone, Navigating Through the Home Screens, Navigating Using Sub-Menus, Accessing Recently-Used Applications, Creating Shortcuts, Adding a shortcut from the Applications Menu, Adding and Removing Primary Shortcuts, Adding and Removing Widgets, Moving Icons in the Applications Menu, Deleting Icons from the Applications Menu, Creating and Managing Folders, Changing the Wallpaper, Moving Home Screens, Clearing Notifications, Using the SD Card, Making an International Call, Correcting an Entered Number, Playing Music, Removing Music from a Playlist, troubleshooting and many more.
In this Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Setting Up Your Phone, Charging a Battery, Switching the Phone On or Off, Locking and Unlocking the Touch Screen, Setting up your Phone with Ready2Go, Creating a New Google Account, Resetting your Google Account Password, Setting Up Your Voicemail, Android System Recovery, Safe Mode and Troubleshooting.
- Understanding Your Phone : Features of Your Phone, Front View of Your Phone, Side Views of Your Phone, Rear View of Your Phone, Display Layout, Menu Navigation, Customizing Your Home Screen, Notification Bar and Memory Card.
- Call Functions : Displaying Your Phone Number, Making a Call, Making a Call Using Speed Dial, Making a Call from the Address Book, Answering a Call, Dialing Options, Call Log, Call Duration and Options During a Call.
- Entering Text : Text Input Methods, Entering Text Using the Android Keyboard, Changing the Text Input Mode - Keypad, Using Abc Mode, Using Symbol/Numeric Mode, Show Suggestions, Entering Text Using the Samsung Keypad, Entering Text Using Swype and Using the Voice to Text Feature.
- Contacts and Your Address Book : AT&T Address Book Activation, Synchronizing your Address Book, Adding a New Contact, Editing an Existing Contact, Using Contacts, Joining Contacts, Synchronizing Accounts, Address Book Options, Groups, Address Book Favorites and Managing Address Book Entries.
- Multimedia : Media Hub, Music Player, Using Playlists, Music, Movies, Live TV, Qik Lite, Videos, Gallery, Camera, Using the Camera, Camera Options, Using the Camcorder and Camcorder Options.
- Messaging : Types of Messages, Creating and Sending Messages, Message Options, Viewing Newly Received Messages, Deleting Messages, Message Search, Messaging Settings, Using Email, Using Gmail, Google Talk, Messages App, Google + and Messenger.
- Changing Your Settings : Wireless and Network, Call Settings, Sound Settings, Display Settings, Power Saving Mode, Location and Security, Applications, Accounts and Synchronization, Motion, Privacy, Storage, Language and keyboard, Voice Input and Output, Accessibility Settings, Date and Time, About Phone and AT&T Software Update.
- Connections : Browser, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, PC Connections and NFC.
- Applications : AllShare, Amazon Kindle, AT&T Code Scanner, AT&T FamilyMap, AT&T Navigator, AT&T Ready2Go, Books, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Downloads, Email, Facebook, Featured Apps, Gallery, Gmail, Google Search, Google +, Kies air, Latitude, Live TV, Maps, Market, Media Hub, Memo, Messages, Messenger, Mini Diary, Movies, Music, Music Player, My Files, myAT&T, Navigation, News & Weather, Places, Qik Lite, Quickoffice, Settings, Social Hub, Talk, Task, Task Manager, Videos, Voice command, Voice Recorder, Voice Search, Voice talk, YouTube and YPmobile.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User:, Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
- Samsung Product Registration
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate User Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate Manual PDF :