- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 16 November 2012
- Published on 16 November 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 14099
Here is a new smart phone from Samsung, Samsung Galaxy Express with its pdf ebook, Samsung Galaxy Express Manual. you can get that user guide in pdf file here in this download link below. you can also get every download link for support product here. We provide you not just the user guide download but also pdf review. For your information this user guide is contained in 223 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Samsung website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Accessing Additional Panel Functions, make a new call while you have a call in progress, Bluetooth headset, Increase volume in pocket, Synchronizing your AT&T Address Book, Viewing your Videos, Activating Wi-Fi, Owner information and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Samsung Galaxy Express guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Setting Up Your Phone, Charging a Battery, Switching the Phone On or Off, Locking and Unlocking the Touch Screen, Setting up your Phone with Ready2Go, Creating a Samsung Account, Creating a New Google Account, Retrieving your Google Account Password, Setting Up Your Voice Mail and Troubleshooting.
- Understanding Your Phone : Features of Your Phone, Front View of Your Phone, Side Views of Your Phone, Rear View of Your Phone, Display Layout, Menu Navigation, Customizing Your Home Screen, Notification Bar and Memory Card.
- Call Functions : Displaying Your Phone Number, Making a Call, Making Emergency Calls, Making a Call Using Speed Dial, Making a Call from the Address Book, Answering a Call, Dialing Options, Call Log, Call Duration, Options During a Call and Call Settings.
- Entering Text : Text Input Methods, Entering Text Using the Samsung Keyboard, Changing the Text Input Mode - Keypad, Using ABC Mode, Using Symbol/Numeric Mode, Predictive Text, Samsung Keyboard Settings and Using the Google Voice Typing Feature.
- Contacts and Your Address Book : AT&T Address Book Activation, Adding a New Contact, Editing an Existing Contact, Using Contacts, Joining Contacts, Synchronizing Accounts, Address Book Options, Groups, Address Book Favorites and Managing Address Book Contacts.
- Multimedia : AT&T Locker, Live TV, Media Hub, Music Player, Using Playlists, Google Play Music, Video Player, Play Movies & TV, Gallery, Camera, Using the Camera, Camera Options, Using the Camcorder and Camcorder Options.
- Messaging : Types of Messages, Creating and Sending Messages, Message Options, Viewing New Received Messages, Deleting Messages, Message Search, Messaging Settings, Using Email, Using Gmail, Google Talk, Google +, Messenger, Messages App and ChatON.
- Changing Your Settings : Accessing Settings, Wi-Fi Settings, Bluetooth settings, Data Usage, More Settings, Sound Settings, Display Settings, Wallpaper, Motion, Power Saving Mode, Storage, Battery, Application Manager, Accounts and Sync, Location Services, Security, Language and Input, Backup and Reset, Accessory Settings, Date and Time, Accessibility, Developer Options and About Device.
- Connections : Internet, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, PC Connections and NFC.
- Applications : Amazon Kindle, AT&T Code Scanner, AT&T FamilyMap, AT&T Locker, AT&T Navigator, AT&T Ready2Go, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, ChatON, Clock, Contacts, DeviceHelp, Downloads, Email, Gallery, Gmail, Google +, Kies air, Latitude, Live TV, Local, Maps, Media Hub, Memo, Messages, Messaging, Messenger, Mobile Hotspot, Music Player, My Files, myAT&T, Navigation, Phone, Play Books, Play Magazines, Play Movies & TV, Play Music, Play Store, S Suggest, S Voice, Search, Settings, Talk, Video Player, Voice Recorder, YouTube and YPmobile.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification
- Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
- Warranty Information : Standard Limited Warranty and End User License Agreement for Software.
- Samsung Product Registration
Customizing Your Home Screen
You can customize your Home screen by doing the following:
- Creating Shortcuts
- Adding and Removing Widgets on the Home Screen
- Repositioning Widgets
- Creating Folders
- Changing the Wallpaper
- Adding and Deleting Home Screens
Manually add your new network connection
- Tap Add Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the Network SSID. This is the name of your Wireless Access Point.
- Tap the Security field and select a security option. This must match the current security setting on your target WAP.
- If secured, you will also need to enter your WAP’s password.
- Tap Save to store the new information and connect to your target WAP.
Connecting as a Storage Device
You can connect your device to a PC as a removable disk and access the file directory. If you insert a memory card in the device, you can also access the files directory from the memory card by using the device as a memory card reader.
- Connect the USB cable to the device and connect the cable to the computer. After a few seconds, a pop-up window displays on the PC when connected.
- On the PC pop-up, click Open device to view files.
- Copy files from the PC to the memory card.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Express Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Express Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Express Manual PDF Review :