- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 17 November 2012
- Published on 17 November 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4529
After talking about Samsung Galaxy Express or SGH-I437 manual, now we will share you about Samsung Galaxy Express Specs and price. We also remind you for a pdf download link in this page beside its specs. Samsung Galaxy Express has 4.5 inches Super AMOLED Plus Touchscreen that has features such as as Capacitive, Multi-touch, Light sensor, Proximity sensor and 480 x 800 pixels resolution. This Smart Phone is powered with Qualcomm Dual core 1500 MHz processor, GPU, 1024 RAM, 8 GB for internal storage and for adding your storage there is an external storage up to 32 GB. This Smart Phone is also buried with 5 megapixels and 1.3 megapixels for second Smart Phone that has features like 4x digital optical zoom, Auto Focus; Shot Modes, Effects, ISO, Scene Mode, Shooting Mode, White Balance; Smile Shot; Editing Modes; Camcorder; Video Share and camcorder.
Samsung Galaxy Express is design with 5.22 x 2.74 x 0.37 inches dimensions and 4.5 oz weight. It is running on Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. For copying some file or syng your file with your other device, you can use with such as bluetooth 4.0, wifi with mobile hotspot, USB 2.0 that can be used for Mass storage device, USB charging, Computer sync & OTA sync. It is also equipped with 2000 mAh battery that can be standby up to 13 days and talk time up to 14 hours. To get this Smart Phone, This Samsung Galaxy Express price is around $100 contract with AT&T.
Front View of Your Phone
- Front facing camera: allows you to take pictures of yourself when you set the camera shooting mode to Self shot.
- Proximity and Light sensors: uses the ambient light level to adjust keypad access. If the light path is blocked, for example, when holding the phone close to your ear, the touch screen will turn off.
- Application icons: you can place shortcuts to your favorite applications on the Home screen.
- Primary shortcuts: allows quick access to important features such as Phone, Email, Browser, Camera, and Apps. For more information, refer to “Primary Shortcuts” on page 18.
- Menu key: allows you to access sub-menus with additional options for different features and applications such as Home screen, Phone, Contacts, Messaging, and Web.
- Home key: allows you to return to the main Home screen from any Home screen or menu. Press and hold to display Task Manager. Quickly press twice to activate the S Voice application.
- Back key: allows you step backwards when navigating a menu or web page.
- Home screen indicator: shows which Home screen is presently displayed.
- AccuWeather screen: displays Time, Day, Date, Temperature and weather conditions for your area.
- Indicator icons: shows the information needed to operate your phone, such as the received signal strength, phone battery level, time, unread Emails, missed calls, etc.
- External speaker: allows you to hear the caller.
Side Views of Your Phone
- Microphone: used for noise cancellation and stereo recording.
- 3.5mm Headset jack: allows you to plug in headphones.
- Volume keys: allow you to adjust the ringer volume while in standby mode or adjust the voice volume during a call. When receiving an incoming call, briefly press down either volume key ( ) to mute the ring tone. Adjusts text size when reading a message or using the browser in the Apps folder.
- Power/Accessory Interface connector: allows you to connect a Travel Charger or other optional accessories such as a USB/data cable or a hands-free headset for convenient, hands-free conversations.
- Microphone: allows other callers to hear you when you are speaking to them. It also used for the Speakerphone.
- Power/Lock key: lets you power your phone on and off. Also allows you to lock or unlock the touch screen. For more information on locking your phone, see “Locking and Unlocking the Phone” on page29.
Rear View of Your Phone
- Camera lens: is used to take pictures and shoot videos.
- Flash: is used to provide adequate light when taking pictures in dark places.
- External speaker: allows you to hear when the Speakerphone is turned on.
You can get information about summary & Download of user manual here
Here you can download other product for this phone
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Express Specs, Price, Manual :