- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 04 October 2013
- Published on 04 October 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 2192
Hi, Here is a new smartphone from samsung, and also we will talk about its owner guide and some information, Samsung Galaxy Legend manual with specs, price, tips information. This cell phone is bundled with Verizon wireless. You will find the guide in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Setup Wizard, Securing Your Phone, Adding and removing Home screen pages, Arranging Apps and widgets on the Home screen, Entering Upper and Lower Case Letters, Set reject messages, Updating Contacts from Recent calls, Sharing pictures and video, Using Bookmarks, Encrypt external SD card, Install from device storage, Enhance web accessibility and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 4 inch 800x480 WVGA touch screen
- CDMA 1X/EV-DO Rev-A /3G Wireless Technology
- 1.2GHz, Dual core processor
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- Google applications, including Google Talk and Gmail
- Google Play Store, plus pre-loaded applications
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera/Camcorder
- 1.3 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory Cards up to 64GB capacity
- 2100mAh capacity of battery
- 1GB RAM internal memory
- Price : $129.99 contract with Verizon
In this Samsung Galaxy Legend guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Phone
- Contacts and Accounts
- Health and Safety Information
- Warranty Information
Your phone can run apps simultaneously, with some running in the background. Use Task manager to see apps running on your phone, end running apps to extend battery life, uninstall apps, and see how memory is used by applications.
- From any screen, touch and hold Recent, then select Task manager.
- Touch the Active applications tab to view applications running on your phone. Touch End, or End all to close applications.
- Touch the Downloaded tab to view information about applications you’ve installed on your phone. Touch Uninstall to remove an application from your phone.
- Touch the RAM tab to display the amount of RAM (Random Access Memory) in use. Touch Clear Memory to clear processes to increase available RAM.
- Touch the Storage tab for System and SD card statistics.
- Touch the Help tab for tips for extending battery life.
Unmounting and Removing a Memory Card
To prevent damage to information stored on the memory card, unmount the card before removing it from the phone.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps ➔ Settings ➔Storage ➔ Unmount SD card.
- At the prompt, read the warning and select OK to continue. Wait for the SD card removed icon to appear in the Status bar and Notification panel.
- Open the memory card cover.
- Gently press on the memory card, then release so that it pops out from the slot, and carefully pull the card out.
- Close the memory card cover.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Legend Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View Samsung Galaxy Legend
You can view Samsung Galaxy Legend before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Legend Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Legend Manual, Specs And Price :