- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 12 May 2012
- Published on 12 May 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 11907
Here is a new smart phone that is released by Samsung mobile phone, Samsung Galaxy Proclaim, also popular with name of Samsung SCH-S720C. Samsung Galaxy Proclaim is another Android Smartphone from Samsung. This Mobile phone is released with design of display such as 3.50 inches TFT touchscreen, 4.50" x 2.35" x 0.45" dimensions and also 4.05 ounces of weight. This Proclaim is CDMA Network of phone that have a frequencies and data type like CDMAOne 800/1900MHz, CDMA2000 800/1900MHz and EVDO Rev A data speed. It is powered with 1000 MHz processor and equipped with 1 GB Internal storage, microSD & microSDHC up to 32 GB, 3 megapixels back camera with featured such as Shot Modes, Action shot, Add me, Cartoon, Continuous, Panorama, Single shot; Geo-tagging; Editing Modes; Camcorder; DivX® ; Video Share; Online Image Uploading and camcorder. It has a power of battery that can standby for 16 days and have usage time about 5.5 hours. This battery type is 3.7 Volt, Lithium Ion with size of battery is 1500mAh.
Samsung is also released its manual book that is provided with pdf files. You can find its manual pdf here, if you want to get the manual because in some area, samsung didnot include you the manual in a box. This pdf can be read online in your phone with note that your phone has installed pdf reader. Also you can download it in your computer and read it. The instruction content that contains of 137 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Battery, Turning Your Phone On and Off, Displaying Your Phone Number, Your Google Account, Voice Mail, TTY Mode, Roaming, Task Manager, Memory Card and Securing Your Phone.
- Understanding Your Phone : Features, Front View, Side Views, Back View, Navigating Your Phone, Notification Panel, Home Screen, Primary Shortcuts, Shortcuts, Widgets, Folders, Wallpaper and Applications.
- Call Functions : Making Calls, Answering Calls, Ending a Call and Call Log.
- Contacts and Accounts : Accounts, Contacts, My Profile, Favorites, Groups, History, Activities and Speed Dials.
- Entering Text : Text Input Methods, Entering Text Using Swype, Entering Text Using the Samsung Keypad and Editing Text.
- Messaging : Types of Messages, Text and Multimedia Messaging, Email, Gmail, Google Talk and Voice Mail.
- Web : Browser, Google Search, Google Maps, Latitude, Navigation, Places and YouTube.
- Music : Music Player.
- Pictures and Video : Camera, Video Player and Gallery.
- Connections : Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, VPN and Memory Card.
- Applications and Widgets : AllShare, Books, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Downloads, Email, Gallery, Gmail, Google Search, Latitude, Maps, Market, Memo, Music Player, My Files, Navigation, Places, Settings, Talk, Task Manager, Video Player, Voice Dialer, Voice Recorder, Voice Search and YouTube.
- Settings : Accessing Settings, Wireless & networks, Call settings, Sound settings, Display settings, Location & security, Applications, Accounts & sync, Privacy, SD card & phone storage, USB Settings, Search, Language & keyboard, Voice input & output, Accessibility, Date & time and About phone.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Commercial Mobile Alerting System (CMAS), Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
And also we will provide you an overview for your phone.
- Proximity and Light Sensors: Detects the presence of nearby objects to control screen display, such as when you hold the phone to your ear during a phone call. Detects ambient light to determine screen brightness when the Automatic brightness setting is enabled, and when taking pictures.
- Menu Key: Press to display options for the current screen.
- Home Key: Press to display the Home screen. Press and hold to display recent applications or launch Task Manager.
- Back Key: Press to return to the previous screen or option.
- Search Key: Press to launch Google Search, to search your device or the web.
- Earpiece: Use during calls to listen to callers.
- Volume Key: From the Home screen, press to adjust Master Volume. During calls or music playback, press to adjust volume. Press to mute the ringtone of an incoming call.
- Memory Card Slot: Open to insert a memory card for storage of pictures, music, and other files.
- Power/Lock Key: Press and hold to turn the phone on or off. Press to lock the phone, or to wake the screen for unlocking.
- 3 Megapixel Camera Lens: Used when taking photos or recording videos.
- USB/Power/Accessory Port: Connect a USB cable for charging or to sync music and files.
- Microphone: Use during calls to allow callers to hear your voice, and when recording.
- External Speaker: Plays ringtones, call audio when in Speakerphone mode, music and other sounds.
- 3.5mm Headset Jack: Plug in an optional headset or TTY equipment.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Proclaim LS840 Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Proclaim LS840 Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Proclaim SCH-S720C Manual With Specs :