- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 23 March 2012
- Published on 23 March 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4768
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G manual user guide is the product that we will give you the information now, but first of all we will provide you about Galaxy S Blaze 4G specs. we get the information about specifications of this smart phone from Samsung website. Galaxy S Blaze 4G that is also popular with Samsung SGH-T769 is announced on March 10th 2012 and released on 21st March 2012. It is perfomed with 3.97 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen Display With Multi-touch, Light sensor, Proximity sensor and 480 x 800 pixels resolution. It is powered with Qualcomm Dual core 1500 MHz Snapdragon S3 processor, Graphic processor, 1024 MB RAM system memory and 1000 MB internal storage. This smart phone is also equipped with 5 megapixels back or main camera with LED flash, Auto focus, Smile detection, Digital zoom, Geo tagging, Panorama, Scenes, 1280x720 (720p HD) camcorder and 1.3 megapixels For Front camera. For another specifications are Android 2.3.6 operating system, 122 x 63 x 11 mm dimensions, 4.50 oz or 128 gram weight, GPS positioning, Bluetooth 3.0, wifi and micro USB for Mass storage device, USB charging, Computer sync & OTA sync.
Talking about the instruction guide is one of the way for how to know anything about the smart smart phone.we provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content that contains of 144 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Battery Cover, SIM Card Overview, Installing the microSD Memory Card, Battery, Extending Your Battery Life, Power Savings, Initial Device Configuration, Switching the Device On or Off, Locking and Unlocking the Device, Creating a New Google Account, Signing into Your Google Account, Retrieving your Google Account Password, Voice Mail, Visual Voicemail and Task Manager.
- Understanding Your Device : Features of Your Phone, Front View, Back View of Your Phone, Phone Display, Status Bar, Function Keys, Home Screen, Screen Navigation, Menu Navigation, Applications and Customizing the Screens.
- Memory Card : Using the SD Card and SD card Overview.
- Call Functions and Contacts List : Displaying Your Phone Number, Making a Call, Ending a Call, Making Emergency Calls, Dialing Options, Answering a Call, Managing Reject Calls, Using Voice Command, Using Voice Talk, International Calls, Pause Dialing, Wait Dialing, Redialing the Last Number, Speed Dialing, Wi-Fi Calling, In Call Options and Logs Tab.
- Entering Text : Text Input Methods, Selecting the Text Input Method, Entering Text Using Swype, Using the Samsung Keypad and Using XT9 Predictive Text.
- Contacts : Accounts, Contacts List, Finding a Contact, Contact List Options, Contact Menu Options, Contact Entry Options, Joining Contact Information, Sending a Namecard, Copying Contact Information, Synchronizing Contacts, Display Options, Adding more Contacts via Accounts and Sync, My Profile, Additional Contact Options, Groups and The Favorites Tab.
- Messages : Types of Messages, Creating and Sending Messages, Message Options, Viewing Newly Received Messages, Deleting Messages, Message Search, Messaging Settings, Text Templates, Email, Microsoft Exchange Email (Outlook), Using Google Mail and Google Talk.
- Multimedia : Using the Camera, Camera Options, Using the Camcorder, Photo Editor, Files, The Gallery, Using the Video Player, Media Hub, Music (Google Music), Music Player, Using Playlists, Creating a Playlist, Transferring Music Files, Removing Music Files, T-Mobile TV and YouTube.
- Applications and Development : Applications, 411 & More, Accounts and sync, AllShare, Books, Calculator, Calendar, Contacts, Camera, Clocks, Downloads, Email, Files, Gallery, Game Base, Google Mail, Google Search, Kies air, Latitude, Lookout Security, Maps, Market, Downloading a New Google Application, Launching an Installed Google Application, Android Development, Media Hub, Memo, Messaging, MobileLife Organizer, More for Me, Music (Google Music), Music, My Account, My Device, Navigation, Netflix, News & Weather, Photo Editor, Places, Polaris Office, Pro Apps, Settings, Slacker, Social Hub, T-Mobile Mall, T-Mobile Name ID, T-Mobile TV, T-Mobile Video Chat, Tags, Talk, Task, Task Manager, TeleNav GPS Navigator, Utility, Videos, Visual Voicemail, Voice Command, Voice Recorder, Voice Search, Voice Talk, Web, Yelp, YouTube and Zinio.
- Connections : Web, Bluetooth, Enable Downloading for Web Applications, PC Connections, Kies Air, Wi-Fi, USB Tethering and Mobile HotSpot.
- Time Management : Calendar, Clock, World Clock, Stopwatch, Setting a Timer and Configuring a Desk Clock.
- Changing Your Settings : Wireless and Networks, USB Utilities, USB Tethering, VPN settings, Call Settings, Sound Settings, Display Settings, Power Saving Mode, Location and Security, Screen Unlock Pattern Settings, Applications, Android Development, Accounts and Synchronization, Motion Settings, Privacy Settings, SD Card & Phone Storage, Search Settings, Language & Keyboard Settings, Voice Input and Output Settings, Accessibility Settings, Dock, Date and Time, About Phone and Software Update.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Commercial Mobile Alerting System (CMAS), Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
You can get download the Galaxy S Blaze 4G Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G Manual User Guide PDF Download and Specifications :