- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 20 February 2013
- Published on 20 February 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 21270
If you are searching for Samsung Galaxy S Duos manual user guide, you can find it here with its specification. This Smart Phone that is also known as Samsung GT-S7562 has specs that is designed with 4 inches, 480 x 800 pixels resolution, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, 1GHz processor and 768 MB RAM. It is also equipped with 5.0 Megapixel AF Camera, 4 GB internal memory, 32 GB additional memory, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Mobile AP and GPS. In this article you can find like what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 147 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Samsung website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Charge with a travel adapter, Format a memory card, Activate the Find my mobile feature, Set auto rejection, Add music files to your device, Search for information by voice, Troubleshooting and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Samsung Galaxy S Duos guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Assembling : Unpack, Device layout, Keys, Insert the SIM or USIM card and the battery, Charge the battery, Insert a memory card (optional) and Attach a hand strap (optional).
- Getting started : Turn on or off your device, Use the touch screen, Lock or unlock the touch screen and the keys, Get to know the Home screen, Access applications, Launch multiple applications, Customise your device, Switch SIM or USIM cards and Enter text.
- Communication : Calling, Messages, Google Mail, Email, Talk, ChatON, Messenger and Google+.
- Entertainment : Camera, Video Player, Gallery, Music Player and FM Radio.
- Personal information : Contacts, S Planner, Memo and Voice Recorder.
- Web and GPS-based services : Internet, Game Hub, Latitude, Maps, Navigation, Local, Play Store, Samsung Apps and YouTube.
- Connectivity : USB connections, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile network sharing, Bluetooth, GPS and VPN connections.
- Tools : Calculator, Clock, Downloads, My Files, Search and SIM Toolkit.
- Settings : Access the setting options, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data usage, More settings, SIM card manager, Sound, Display, Wallpaper, Power saving, Storage, Battery, Applications manager, Accounts and sync, Location services, Security, Language and input, Back up and reset, Date and time, Accessibility, Developer options and About device.
Reduce the battery consumption
Your device provides options that help you save battery power. By customising these options and deactivating features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
- Activate Power saving mode.
- When you are not using your device, switch to Sleep mode by pressing the Power key.
- Close unnecessary applications with the task manager.
- Deactivate the Bluetooth feature.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi feature.
- Deactivate auto-syncing of applications.
- Decrease the backlight time.
- Decrease the brightness of the display.
Learn to get spoken directions to your destination
- In the application list, select Navigation.
- Enter your destination with the following methods: Enter your destination by voice, Enter your destination with the virtual keypad, Select your destination from contacts’ addresses and Select your destination from your starred places.
- Install the required software, and then use the navigation features.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy S Duos Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy S Duos Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy S Duos Manual Guide and Specs :