- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 31 May 2012
- Published on 31 May 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 16937
Here it is, Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Manual is available now here. Not just talking about Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE manual user guide here, we also talking about Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE specs and overview the phone to get to know it. For the first time, let's talk about its specifications. Galaxy S II HD LTE is also named with Samsung SGH-I757M. It has a special feature, mobile HD content with LTE Band. It will has a design of display such as 4.50 inches AMOLED Plus Capacitive touchscreen with features such as Multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass, TouchWiz UI v4.0 and 480 x 800 pixels resolution, 130.90 x 69.90 x 9.39 mm dimensions and also 132 g of weight.It has a connection network and speed about LTE Band and Dual Carrier HSPA at 42 Mbps and EDGE/GPRS quad band. It will be Powered with 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor, 1GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, 8 GB Random-access Memory Available, microSD or microSDHC up to 32 GB, 8 megapixels for back or main camera with featured such as 4x Zoom, Single Shot, Smile Shot, Beauty, Panorama, Action Shot, and Cartoon Shot Modes, 14 Scene Modes Available and HD 1080p Video Recording. This battery has 1850 mAh capacity with 5.5 Hours Talk time and 250 Hours standby time for 2G network, 5 Hours talk time and 250 Hours standby time for 3G network and also 180 ours standby time for LTE. This smart phone is also equipped with Bluetooth 3.0, WAP and microUSB.. It is running with Android 2.3 Operating system.
Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Manual is also released with pdf files format. You can find it here, if you want to get the manual user guide because in some area, Samsung did not include you the manual book in a box. This also can be read by online in your gadgets that has been installed pdf reader. Also you can download it in your computer and read it. The instruction content that contains of 57 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Phone
- Call Functions
- Entering Text
- Contacts and Your Address Book
- Changing Your Settings
Here is an overview for your smart phone for your first point of manual for getting know about your phone.
- External speaker: allows you to hear the caller.
- Application icons: you can place shortcuts to your favorite applications on the Home screen.
- Primary shortcuts: allows quick access to important features such as Phone, Email, Internet, and Applications. For more information, refer to “Primary Shortcuts” on page 12.
- Menu key: allows you to access sub-menus with additional options for different features and applications.
- Home key: allows you to return to the main Home screen from any Home screen or menu. Press and hold to display your recently used applications and a shortcut to the Task manager.
- Back key: allows you step backwards when navigating a menu or web page.
- Search key: allows you to access the Google Search feature where you can search for items on the internet.
- Home screen indicator: shows which Home screen is presently displayed.
- Home screen tips Widget: displays tips to using your home screen. Tap the text area to see 7 different tips.
- Google Quick Search bar: a shortcut to Google Search that allows you to search for items on the internet.
- Indicator icons: shows the information needed to operate your phone, such as the received signal strength, phone battery level, time, unread Emails, missed calls, etc.
- Front facing camera: allows you to take pictures of yourself when you set the camera shooting mode to Self shot.
- Proximity and Light sensors: uses the ambient light level to adjust keypad access. If the light path is blocked, for example, when holding the phone close to your ear, the touch screen will turn off. Also used for some Camera settings.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Manual Guide With Spec :