- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 02 August 2012
- Published on 02 August 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4450
We are still talking about Samsung Galaxy S III but now is for US Cellular version or sometimes this is called as Samsung SCH-R530. Ofcourse we will give you Samsung Galaxy S III U.S Cellular manual. We are giving you this instruction guide directly come from the original www.Samsung.com website. Beside it, We also give you the information about manual that is summarized on review and also its download after we give you manual download link. In this Galaxy S III U.S. Cellular page, if there are other product support download, we will give you here. This Samsung Galaxy S III U.S. Cellular comes with pdf format file. You should read this owner manual in order to know about information to operate or configure your phone. In this PDF you can find such as active Auto screen off during calls, Increase volume in pocket, Internet call settings, Configuring the first email account, Customizing the Calendar, Download the desktop application, Accessing Dropbox on your Device, Selecting items on a page, Touching and dragging, add an Incognito window, Creating a bookmark, Show security warnings, Block pop-ups, Reset to default, Creating a Playlist of music, troubleshooting and many more.
In this Samsung Galaxy S III U.S. Cellular guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Setting Up Your Phone, Turning Your Phone On, TTY Mode, Voicemail, Displaying Your Phone Number, Your Google™ Account, Creating a Samsung Account, Roaming and Securing Your Phone.
- Understanding Your Phone : Features, Front View, Side Views, Back View, Navigation, Motions, Notifications, Home Screen, Customizing the Home Screen, Shortcuts, Wallpaper, Apps and Entering Text.
- Accounts and Contacts : Accounts and Contacts.
- Calling : Making Calls, Multi-party Calling, Answering Calls, Ending a Call, Recent Calls and Call Settings.
- Messaging : Types of Messages, Text and Multimedia Messaging, Emergency Alerts, Email, Gmail, Google Talk, Google + and Messenger.
- Applications and Widgets : Accessing Applications and Accessing Widgets.
- Connections : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, VPN, PC Connections, Tethering, Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot, Beaming, Wi-Fi Direct, AllShare Cast, Nearby devices and Memory Card.
- Settings : Accessing Settings, Wireless and network, Bluetooth, Data usage, More Wireless and Network Settings, Device, Display, Wallpaper, LED Indicator, Motion, Power saving, Storage, Battery, Application manager, Accounts and sync, Location services, Security, Language and input, Back up and reset, Accessory, Date and time, Accessibility, Developer options and About device
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Commercial Mobile Alerting System (CMAS), Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your
- Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
- Warranty Information : Standard Limited Warranty and End User License Agreement for Software.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy S III U.S. Cellular Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy S III U.S. Cellular User Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy S III U.S Cellular Manual SCH-R530 PDF :