- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 09 March 2012
- Published on 09 March 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4082
Samsung Galaxy Xcover manual user guide is the product that we will give you the information now, but first of all we will provide you about Samsung Galaxy Xcover specs. we get the information about specifications of this smart phone from Samsung website. This smart phone that also popular with the name of Samsung GT-S5690 was announced on August 10 2011 and has been released. It is perfomed with 3.65 inches TFT Capacitive Touchscreen Display With Multi-touch, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass and 320 x 480 resolution. It is powered with Marvell MG2 Single core 800 MHz Processor, Graphics processor, 512 MB RAM System memory, 160 MB Internal memory. This phone is also equipped with 3.2 megapixels back or main camera with LED Flash, Auto focus and 640x480 (VGA) (30 fps) Camcorder. For another specifications are Android (2.3.6, 2.3.4) operating system, Candybar smart phone, 1500 mAh capacity battery, 122 x 66 x 12 mm dimensions, 4.80 oz or 136 g weight, GPS satellite system, Bluetooth, wifi and microUSB for Mass storage device, USB charging, Tethering, Computer sync & OTA sync.
Talking about the instruction guide is one of the way for how to know anything about the Feature smart phone.we provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content that contains of 34 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Assembling : Unpack, Install the battery, Charge the battery, Insert a memory card (optional) and Attach a hand strap (optional).
- Getting started : Turn your device on and off, Get to know your device, Use the touch screen, Lock or unlock the touch screen and keys, Get to know the idle screen, Access applications, Customize your device, Enter text, Download applications from Android Market, Download files from the web and Synchronize data.
- Communication : Calling, Messaging, Google Mail, Email, Talk and Social Hub.
- Entertainment : Camera, Gallery, Music, Music Hub and FM radio.
- Personal information : Contacts, Calendar, Memo and Voice recorder.
- Web : Internet, Maps, Latitude, Places, Navigation, YouTube, Samsung Apps, Market and News & Weather.
- Connectivity : Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile network sharing, GPS, PC connections and VPN connections.
- Tools : Clock, Calculator, CardioTrainer, Downloads, Google Search, My files, Polaris Office, SIM Toolkit, Task manager and Voice Search.
- Settings : Access the Settings menu, Wireless and network, call, Sound, Display, Location and security, Applications, Accounts and sync, Privacy, storage, Language and keyboard, Voice input and output, Accessibility, Date and time, Torchlight and About phone.
- Safety precautions
Here is the Overview for getting know your phone
- Proximity sensor
- Volume key
- Home key
- Menu key
- Touch screen
- Back key
- Multifunction jack
- Headset jack
- Power/Reset/Lock key
- Internal antenna
- Camera lens
- Back cover
You can get download the Galaxy Xcover Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Galaxy Xcover Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Xcover Manual User Guide PDF Download, Specs and Overview :