- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 22 August 2012
- Published on 22 August 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 9648
If you are the owner of mobile phone Samsung Montage or Samsung SPH-M390, you can find Samsung Montage Manual here. We have the information about instruction guide that directly come from the original www.Samsung.com website. Not just the download link but We also give you the information about manual that is summarized on review and also its download. This Samsung Montage comes in pdf format file. You have to read this owner manual in order to know about information to operate or configure your smart phone such as Customizing the Main screen, Top-Up Your Account, answer a call, Creating or Updating Contacts from Recent History, Assigning a Ringtone to a Contact, Choosing a Text Entry Mode, Turning Parental Controls On or Off, Change Parental Control Code and many more about other information here.
In this Samsung Montage guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Battery, Turning Your Phone On and Off, TTY Mode, Voicemail and Memory Card.
- Understanding Your Phone : Features of Your Phone, Front View, Side Views, Open View, Back View, Command Keys, Function Keys, Main Screen and Understanding the Menu.
- My Account : Create your Account and Pick Your Plan, Activating Your Device, Additional Information and Managing Your Account.
- Calling : Displaying Your Phone Number, Making Calls, Answering Calls, Options During a Call, Ending a Call, Options After a Call Ends, Emergency Calling, Using Speaker Mode, Using Pauses, Using Abbreviated Dialing, Using Contact Match, Plus (+) Code Dialing, History and Missed Call Alerts.
- Contacts : Using the QWERTY Keyboard, Accessing Contacts, Adding Contacts, Using Contacts, Deleting Contacts, Editing Contacts, Adding Pauses or Waits, Secret Contacts, Groups, Speed Dials, My Name Card, Contact History and Contacts Settings.
- Entering Text : Using the QWERTY Keyboard, Choosing a Text Entry Mode, Using the External Keypad and Text Settings.
- Messaging : Types of Messages, Using the QWERTY Keyboard, Accessing Messages, Text and Picture Messages, Service Alerts, Email, Voicemail and Messages Settings.
- Multimedia : My Stuff, Downloads, Media Player, Web, Search and My Photos + Videos.
- Tools : Alarm, Calendar, Bluetooth, Mass Storage, Voice Service, Calculator, World Time, Memo Pad and Voice Memo.
- Settings : Display, Volume, Ringtones, Auto Key Guard, Text Entry, Phone Information, Lock Phone, Location, Parental Controls and Others.
- Health and Safety
- Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Commercial Mobile Alerting System (CMAS), Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices . 113
- Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
- Warranty Information : Standard Limited Warranty and End User License Agreement for Software.
You can get download the Samsung Montage Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Montage Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Montage SPH-M390 Manual :