- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 12 March 2012
- Published on 12 March 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3943
Samsung Tocco Icon manual user guide is the product that we will give you the information now, but first of all we will provide you about Samsung Tocco Icon specs. we get the information about specifications of this feature phone from Samsung website. It is also popular with Samsung GT-S5260. It is perfomed with 3.00 inches TFT Touchscreen Display With 240 x 400 pixels resolution. This phone is also equipped with 3.2 megapixels back or main camera with Digital zoom, Photo effects and White balance. For another specifications are Samsung Proprietary operating system, Candybar phone, Expandable memory (MicroSD up to 16GB), 1000 mAh capacity battery, 107.5 x 54 x 12.4 mm dimensions, Mobile Tracker, Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR, wifi and microUSB.
Talking about the instruction guide is one of the way for how to know anything about the smart phone.we provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content that contains of 76 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Introducing your mobile phone : Phone layout and Icons.
- Assembling and preparing your mobile phone : Install the SIM card and battery, Charge the battery, Insert a memory card (optional), Use the touch screen and Attach a hand strap (optional).
- Using basic functions : Turn your phone on or off, Access menus, Launch and manage applications, Use shortcuts panel, Use widgets, Customise your phone, Use basic call functions, Send and view messages, Send and view emails, Enter text, Add and find contacts, Use basic camera functions, Listen to music, Browse the web, View videos via YouTube, Access Social Hub and Use community websites.
- Using advanced functions : Use advanced call functions, Use advanced phonebook functions, Use advanced messaging functions, Use advanced camera functions and Use advanced music functions.
- Using tools and applications : Use the Bluetooth wireless feature, Use the WLAN feature, Activate and send an SOS message, Activate the mobile tracker, Make fake calls, Record and play voice memos, Use Java-powered games and applications, Add your web or email accounts, Create a world clock, Set and use alarms, Use the calculator, Set a countdown timer, Use the stopwatch, Create new tasks, Create a text memo and Manage your calendar.
- Safety precautions
And for the overview of Samsung Tocco Icon for knowing about part of the Phone. Here it is below on the picture.
- Volume key : In ldle mode, adjust the phone's volume; Make a fake call (down); Send an SOS message See "Make fake calls" See "Activate and send an SOS message"
- Menu key : Access Menu mode; Launch the task manager to view all active applications (press and hold)
- Dial key : Make or answer a call; In Idle mode, retrieve logs of your calls and messages
- Power/Lock key : Turn the phone on or off (press and hold); Lock or unlock the touch screen and keys
- End key : End a call; In Menu mode, cancel input and return to Idle mode
You can get download the Tocco Icon Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Tocco Icon Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Tocco Icon Manual User Guide, Specs and Overview :