- Parent Category: Camcorders
- Created on 21 November 2012
- Published on 21 November 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3162
Did you have buy a pocket camcorder, Samsung W300, but there is not an user guide on it? You can get Samsung W300 Manual here. You can also get every download link for other support product here such as driver, quick setup, and etc. We provide you not just the user guide download but also pdf review. For your information this user guide is contained in 112 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Samsung website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as what's included with your product, recordable time and capacity, capturing photos during video recording, zooming during photo playback, share mark, shutter sound, connecting to a high definition tv with hdmi, warning indicators & messages and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Samsung W300 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Caring for water/dust/shock-proof capability
- Before reading this user manual
- Safety information
- Quick start guide
- Getting Started : Getting to know the product, Getting ready to start recording and Basic operation of the product.
- Basic recording/playback : Basic recording and Basic playback.
- Advanced recording/playback : Using the menu items, Advanced recording and Advanced playback.
- Other settings
- Using with other devices : Connecting to a TV and Using with a Windows computer.
- Appendixes : Troubleshooting, Additional information and Specifications
CHARGING THE BATTERY
- Press the Power button to turn off the product. button to turn off the product.
- Slide and open the [Open/Close] lever in the direction of the arrow to pop out the built-in USB plug, as shown in the figure.
- Connect the built-in USB plug of the product to the USB port of a PC, and then check if the USB port complies with the standard rated power limit.
- When the charging is completed, detach the USB plug from the PC, and then push in the built-in USB plug.
- Slide and close the [Open/Close] lever in the direction of the arrow to close the built-in USB plug cover, as show in the figure.
- Select a subject to record. Use the [Zoom (T/W)] button to adjust the size of the subject and Your product automatically detects the scene when you align the subject.
- Frame the subject in the LCD screen, and press the [OK (REC)] button.
Understanding how to change the operation modes
- Press the Playback button to set the playback mode.
- When you shift to the playback mode, the most recently created file is highlighted.
- The product selects the thumbnail display options based on the standby mode you used the last time.
- You can display video or photo thumbnails using the Play Mode menu. ¬> page 59
You can get download the Samsung W300 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung W300 Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung W300 Manual PDF Review :