- Parent Category: tablet
- Created on 03 July 2013
- Published on 03 July 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 19717
There is a new serie from Tablet Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 8. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 manual that is support by AT&T carrier is provided in Samsung website. But you can get that here. User Guide is manual in pdf file, not in book form. You can ope it in your pdf reader. You can also get specs information and other here As infromation this user manual in form in pdf file, so that you can read in your device such ac computer or pc, also in your smart phone and tablet or ebook reader. So many information that you can get from pdf file such as how to set Wi-Fi, GPS, Reading mod, Sound / Vibrate / Mute, Screen rotation, Bluetooth, Mobile data, Blocking mode, Sync, Brightness, Notifications, wallpaper, Lock screen, Order of a Playlist, Storage, Outdoor visibility and many more as you can find in your pdf.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its specification for general below this.
- 8 inch TFT Touchscreen
- Android™ 4.1, Jellybean operating system
- Exynos™ 1.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB On board storage
- MicroSD up to 32 GB
- 1.3 Megapixel front camera
- 5 Megapixel back or main camera
In this Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Understanding This User Manual, Battery, Installing the SIM Card, Turning Your Device On and Off, Setting Up Your Device, Creating a New Google Account, Creating a Samsung Account, Retrieving Your Google Account Password, Memory Card, Locking and Unlocking the Touch Screen and Troubleshooting.
- Understanding Your Device : Features, Front View, Home Screen, Navigating Your Device, S Pen, Notifications, Status Details, Quick Settings, Status Bar, Primary Shortcuts, Widgets, App Shortcuts, Folders, Wallpapers, Multi Window Tray, Apps Screen and Memory Card.
- Contacts and Accounts : Accounts, Contacts, Groups and Favorites.
- Entering Text : Text Input Methods, Using the Samsung Keyboard, Using the Handwriting Feature, Using Google Voice Typing and Entering Text Using Swype.
- Messaging ; Types of Messages, Gmail, Email, Google Talk, Google+, Messenger and ChatON.
- Music : Listening to Music, Google Play Music, Music Hub and Music Player.
- Photos and Video : Camera, Video Player and Gallery.
- Connections : Internet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, Managing Downloads, Kies Via Wi-Fi, Synchronizing with Windows Media Player and Connecting as a Mass Storage Device.
- Applications : Updating Applications, GPS Applications, Alarm, Amazon Kindle, aNote HD, AT&T AllAccess, AT&T Device Help, AT&T Locker, AT&T Ready2Go, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, ChatON, Chrome, Contacts, Downloads, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Game Hub, Games, Gmail, Google Search, Google+, Group Play, Help, Local, Maps, Messenger, Music Hub, Music Player, My Files, myAT&T, Navigation, Paper Artist, Play Books, Play Magazines, Play Movies & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Polaris Office, S Note, S Voice, Samsung Apps, Samsung Link, Settings, Smart Remote, Talk, Video Player, Voice Search, WatchOn, World Clock, YouTube and YPmobile.
- Settings : Accessing Settings, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data Usage, More Settings, Home screen mode, Sound, Display, Storage, Power Saving Mode, Battery, Application Manager, Location Services, Lock Screen, Security, Language and Input, Cloud, Back Up and Reset, Accounts, Motion, S Pen, Accessory, Date and Time, Accessibility, Developer Options and About Device.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
- Warranty Information : Standard Limited Warranty and End User License Agreement for Software.
- Samsung Product Registration
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Manual PDF and Specs :