- Parent Category: tablet
- Created on 25 July 2013
- Published on 25 July 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 32456
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi manual can be found here. Clearly as in its name, this tablet is only supported with wi-fi network, other function is the same. For continues specs, you can see below here. Back to owner manual pdf, some information is included such as Troubleshooting, navigate your tablet, use your widget, quick setting, make a folder in your file explorer, make a message such as sms or mms, instal software, change your call tone, set profile, format the phone with hard reset or soft reset, turn on/off the wifi, bluetooth, take a shot, or record video and such things about the tablet in your pdf.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 8” WXGA scLCD Touchscreen display
- 1.5GHz Dual Core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Up to 64GB external storage
- Wi-fi only
- 5 Megapixel Rear camera
- 1.3 Megapixel Front Camera
- 4.87" x 8.26" x 0.275 dimensions
In this Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Device
- Contacts and Accounts
- Internet and Social Networking
- Photos and Video
- Health and Safety Information
- Warranty Information
Make sure the Wi-Fi OFF / ON icon is set to ON and choose one of the following options:
- Touch Add Wi-Fi network to enter a Network SSID that is not listed.
- Touch Scan to make sure you have an accurate list of Wi-Fi networks.
- Touch one of the Wi-Fi networks in the list, enter the password, and touch Connect. Touch and connect to another Wi-Fi network or touch Next to continue.
- Touch Next to perform this task later. For more information, refer to “Wi-Fi” on page 120.
Set Date and Time
- Under Set date, set the date (month, day, year), if necessary.
- Under Set time, set the time (hour, minute, and AM or PM), if necessary.
- Under Select time zone, set the time zone field (GMT) and select the correct time zone.
- Touch Next.
Task Manager Application
The Task Manager application provides information about applications, including Active applications, Downloaded, RAM manager, Storage, and Help.
To access the Task Manager:
- Add the Active Apps Manager widget to a Home screen and then touch Active applications on the Active Apps Manager widget. For more information, refer to “Widgets” on page 31.
- Touch Active applications to view applications running on your device. Touch End to end an application or End all to end all running applications.
- Touch Downloaded to view applications installed from Google Play. Touch Uninstall to remove an application from your device.
- Touch RAM manager to display the amount of Random Access Memory (RAM) currently in use. Touch Clear memory to clear inactive and background processes.
- Touch Storage to view internal (Device memory) and external (SD card) storage memory statistics.
- Touch Help to view useful tips for extending battery life.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi Manual PDF, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi Manual PDF Specs :