- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 13 May 2013
- Published on 13 May 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 69084
Have you own the new smart phone Samsung Galaxy Centura or known as Samsung SCH-S738C, you will need this Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C manual. And if you want to know about its specs, you can also get it here beside pdf download or other product support. In this article you can find like what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 322 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Samsung website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as remove the battery cover, replace the battery cover, lock your device screen, Sharing Application Information, place a widget onto a different screen, reset your phone, store phone numbers, save a Number from your Keypad, Add a contact to your favorites list, access additional Bubble options and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
Anyhow, Samsung Galaxy Centura has specification such as below this.
- Touch screen with virtual (on-screen) QWERTY keyboard
- 3.5” LCD screen
- Android v 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Platform
- Wi-Fi Capability
- Bluetooth enabled
- Full Integration of Google Mobile™ Services (Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Google Voice Search)
- Multiple Messaging Options: Text/Picture/Video Messaging and Google Messenger
- Corporate and Personal Email
- 3 Megapixel Camera and Camcorder with 4X digital zoom
- Music Player with multitasking features
- Over 650,000 Apps available to download from the Play Store
- Pre-loaded e-reader applications such as: Play Books™ and Play Magazines
- Play Music
- Assisted GPS (Google Navigation)20
- Webkit-based browser
- Google Chrome mobile browser
- 2.6GB of available memory (on-board)
- Expandable memory slot - supports up to 32GB
- Google Video Chat via Google Talk
In this Samsung Galaxy Centura guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Battery Cover, Initial Device Configuration, Switching the Device On or Off, Locking and Unlocking the Device, Creating a New Google Account, Signing into Your Google Account, Retrieving your Google Account Password and Voice Mail.
- Understanding Your Device : Features of Your Device, Front View, Back View, Device Display, Status Bar, Function Keys, Home Screen, Applications, Screen Navigation, Menu Navigation and Customizing the Screens.
- Memory Card : Using the SD Card and SD card Overview.
- Call Functions and Contacts List : Displaying Your Phone Number, Making a Call, Ending a Call, Making Emergency Calls, Dialing Options, Answering a Call, Using Voice Dialer, International Calls, Pause Dialing, Wait Dialing, Redialing the Last Number, In Call Options and Call Log Tab.
- Entering Text : Text Input Methods, Selecting the Text Input Method, Using the Samsung Keyboard, Using XT9 Predictive Text and Using the Google Voice Typing.
- Contacts : Accounts, Contacts List, Finding a Contact, Contact List Options, Contact Entry Options, Copying Contact Information, Synchronizing Contacts, Display Options, Adding more Contacts via Accounts and Sync, Additional Contact Options, The Favorites Tab and The Groups Tab.
- Messages : Types of Messages, Creating and Sending Messages, Message Options, Viewing Newly Received Messages, Deleting Messages, Message Search, Messaging Settings, Email, Microsoft Exchange Email (Outlook), Using Google Mail, Google Talk, Google + and Messenger.
- Multimedia : Assigning the Default Storage Location, Using the Camera, Camera Options, Using the Camcorder, The Gallery, Play Music, Play Movies & TV and YouTube.
- Applications and Development : Applications, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Google Chrome, Clock, Downloads, Email, Gallery, Gmail, Google +, Latitude, Local, Maps, Messaging, Messenger, Navigation, People, Phone, Play Books, Play Movies & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Downloading a New Google Application, Launching an Installed Google Application, Android Development, Search, Settings, Talk, Voice Dialer and YouTube.
- Connections : Browser, Bluetooth, Enable Downloading for Web Applications, PC Connections and Wi-Fi.
- Changing Your Settings : Accessing Settings, Wi-Fi Settings, Bluetooth settings, Data Usage, More... Settings, Call Settings, Sound Settings, Display Settings, SD Card & Device Storage, Battery Usage, Applications, Accounts and Synchronization, Location Services, Security, Language and Input Settings, Back up and Reset, Date and Time, Accessibility Settings, Developer Options, Google Search Settings, About Phone and Software Update.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
- Warranty Information : Standard Limited Warranty and End User License Agreement for Software.
Initial Device Configuration
- Select a language from the associated field. English is the default language.
- Tap Start.
- If prompted, tap Activate to begin the process of activation on the device. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation.
- Choose to either Sign in to your existing Google account, Get an account by creating a new one, or Not now to continue.
- Select/deselect the desired Google location services and tap Next.
- Enter a First and Last name then tap Next. This will help to identify this as your device.
- Read and agree to the Google services notice by tapping Next.
- Tap Finish to complete the setup process.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Galaxy Centura before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C Manual n Specs :