- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 07 July 2013
- Published on 07 July 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 7992
This a new smartphone from Samsung that launcing in UK, Samsung Galaxy Mega. Samsung has also launched Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-I9205 Manual, for this smart phone or mobile phone owner. Here you can also find information about specs or feature, download link, review and etc. You will find this owner guide in pdf format file which can be read in your pdf reader or ebook reader. So many information that you can get from pdf file such as Checking the battery charge status, Formatting the memory card, Finger gestures, Using the Multi Window panel, Rearranging panels, Opening from recently-used applications, Sharing applications, Joining Wi-Fi networks, Connecting with Samsung Kies, Windows Media Player or as a media device, Searching for contacts and many more as you can find in your pdf.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification for general below this.
- 6.3 inches Super Clear LCD Touch screen
- Android 4.2 operating system
- Dual Core 1.7GHz Processor
- 8.0MP Megapixels Camera Resolution for main or back camera
- 1.9MP Megapixels Camera Resolution for front camera
- GPS / GLONASS available
- 8GB storage Memory
- 3200mAh battery
In this Samsung Galaxy Mega guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting started : Device layout, Buttons, Package contents, Installing the SIM or USIM card and battery, Charging the battery, Inserting a memory card, Turning the device on and off, Holding the device, Locking and unlocking the device, Adjusting the volume and Switching to silent mode.
- Basics : Indicator icons, Using the touch screen, Control motions, Palm motions, Air View, Activating Multi Window, Notifications, Quick setting panel, Home screen, Locked screen, Using applications, Applications screen, Help, Entering text, Connecting to a Wi-Fi network, Setting up accounts, Transferring files, Securing the device and Upgrading the device.
- Communication : Phone, Contacts, Messaging, Email, Google Mail, Talk, Google+, Messenger and ChatON.
- Web & network : Internet, Chrome, Bluetooth, Screen Mirroring, Samsung Link, Group Play, NFC, S Beam and WatchON.
- Media : Music, Camera, Gallery, Story Album, Video, YouTube and Flipboard.
- Application & media stores : Play Store, Samsung Apps and Play Music.
- Utilities : S Memo, S Planner, Dropbox, Cloud, Clock, Calculator, S Translator, Voice Recorder, S Voice, Google, Voice Search, My Files, Downloads and TripAdvisor.
- Travel & local : Maps, Local and Navigation.
- Settings : About Settings, Connections, My device, Accounts, More and Google Settings.
Setting a face unlock
On the Applications screen, tap Settings -> My device -> Lock screen -> Screen lock -> Face unlock.
Fit your face in the frame to be captured. Then, set a backup unlock PIN or pattern to unlock the screen in case the face unlock fails.
Setting a face and voice unlock
On the Applications screen, tap Settings -> My device -> Lock screen -> Screen lock -> Face and voice.
Fit your face in the frame to be captured and then set a voice command. Then, set a backup unlock PIN or pattern to unlock the screen in case the face and voice unlock fails.
Setting a pattern
On the Applications screen, tap Settings -> My device -> Lock screen -> Screen lock -> Pattern.
Draw a pattern by connecting four dots or more, and then draw the pattern again to verify it. Set a backup unlock PIN to unlock the screen when you forget the pattern.
Setting a PIN
On the Applications screen, tap Settings -> My device -> Lock screen -> Screen lock -> PIN.
Enter at least four numbers, and then enter the password again to verify it.
Setting a password
On the Applications screen, tap Settings -> My device -> Lock screen -> Screen lock -> Password.
Enter at least four characters including numbers and symbols, and then enter the password again to verify it.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Mega Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Samsung Galaxy Megabefore get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-I9205 Manual comes from Samsung Website for free download.
Comment for Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-I9205 Manual and Specs :