- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 06 October 2012
- Published on 06 October 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 17260
If you are the owner of Sony Xperia Miro or Sony ST23a, you can find Sony Xperia Miro Manual here that come from sony mobile website. We do not just share you about the instruction guide download link but We also give you the information about manual that is summarized on review and also its download for several language. This Sony Xperia Miro comes in pdf format file with 128 pages that originally come from Sony website. It is really important for reading this owner guide in order to know about information to operate or configure your smart phone such as access the setup guide manually, access the battery usage menu, add the Data traffic widget to your Home screen, activate a power saving mode, zoom with two fingers, share an item from your Home screen, get an overview of all widgets on your Home screen, open the options menu of your Home screen, share an application from your Application screen, arrange applications on the Application screen, display the on-screen keyboard to enter text, enter text using the on-screen keyboard, edit text in landscape orientation, access the keyboard and the Phonepad settings, activate automatic network selection, have a private conversation with a conference call participant, synchronize your phone contacts with a synchronization account and many more about other information here.
In this Sony Xperia Miro guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Important information
- Android™ – what and why? : Applications
- Getting started : Assembly, Turning the phone on and off, Setup guide, Screen lock and Accounts and services.
- Getting to know your phone. : Phone overview, Using the keys, Battery, Using the touchscreen, Home screen, Notification light for social networking services, Accessing and using applications, Status and notifications, Phone settings menu, Typing text, Keyboard and Phonepad settings, Customizing your phone, Memory, Using a headset with your phone, Internet and messaging settings, Controlling data usage Mobile network settings.
- Calling : Emergency calls, Call handling, Voicemail, Multiple calls, Conference calls and Call settings.
- Contacts : Transferring contacts to your new phone, Contacts screen overview, Managing your contacts, Communicating with your contacts, Sharing your contacts and Backing up contacts.
- Messaging : Using text and multimedia messaging and Text & multimedia message options.
- E-mail : Using e-mail, Using email accounts and Gmail and other Google services.
- Google Talk
- Getting started with Google Play : Downloading from Google Play, Clearing your application data, Permissions and Installing applications not from Google Play.
- PlayNow service : Before you download content and Downloading from the PlayNow™ service.
- Getting organized : Calendar and Alarm clock.
- Scanning with the NeoReader application : NeoReader application menu overview
- Synchronizing data on your phone : Synchronizing with Google, Synchronizing your corporate email, calendar and contacts, Synchronizing with Facebook and Synchronizing using SyncML.
- Connecting to wireless networks : Wi-Fi and Virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Web browser : Browsing the web, Navigating web pages, Managing bookmarks, Managing text and images, Multiple windows, Downloading from the web and Browser settings.
- Music : Protecting your hearing, Copying media files to your memory card and Using the WALKMAN player.
- Identifying music using TrackID technology : Using TrackID™ technology results.
- Using the FM radio : FM radio overview, Using your favorite radio channels, Making a new search for radio channels, Switching the radio sound between devices, Identifying radio tracks using TrackID and Sharing the details of music you like on Facebook.
- Taking photos and recording videos : Camera controls overview, Using the still camera and Using the video camera.
- Viewing photos and videos in Album : Album tab overview, Viewing photos and videos saved in the phone, Viewing your photos on a map and Viewing your online albums.
- Playing video clips in Movies
- Sharing content with DLNA Certified devices : Preparing to play phone content on DLNA Certified devices and Playing phone content on other DLNA Certified devices.
- Bluetooth wireless technology : Naming your phone, Pairing with another Bluetooth device and Sending and receiving items using Bluetooth technology.
- Connecting your phone to a computer ; Transferring and handling content using a USB cable, Transferring files using Media transfer mode via Wi-Fi, PC Companion and Media Go.
- Using location services to find your position : Using GPS, Google Maps and Using Google Maps to get directions.
- Locking and protecting your phone : IMEI number, SIM card protection and Setting a screen lock.
- Updating your phone : Updating your phone wirelessly and Updating your phone using a USB cable connection.
- Phone settings overview
- Status and notification icons overview : Status icons and Notification icons.
- Application overview
- User support
- Troubleshooting : My phone is not working as expected, Resetting the phone, I cannot charge the phone, No battery charging icon appears when phone starts charging, The battery performance is low, My wired headset does not work, I cannot transfer content between my phone and the computer, when using a USB cable, I cannot use Internet-based services and Error messages.
- Recycling your phone
- Legal information
You can get download the Sony Xperia Miro Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, smart phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Sony Xperia Miro Manual comes from Sony Website for free download.
Comment for Sony Xperia Miro Manual ST23a :