- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 30 March 2013
- Published on 30 March 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 16791
Sony Xperia E dual C1605 Manual is available here now. we are pleasure to provide you its product support beside its user manual, such as download, review, some tips for how to setting or transfer content to the phone and also specs included here. The Specification that we will inform you is come from original website and also could be find this pdf, it is designed with 3.5 inches HVGA TFT Capacitive touchscreen, HD Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, 1280 x 720 pixels, Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, 1 GHz MSM7227A processor, Dualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Chipset, 512MB RAM, Flash memory up to 4 GB and also external memeory that can be up to 64 GB. This smart phone is also equipped with 3.2 Megapixel main camera, 4x digital zoom, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, aGPS, HDMI and etc. In this article you can find like what's on its pdf manual or review about its instruction guide. For your information this user guide is contained in 156 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from Sony website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as set the phone to silent mode, turn on Airplane mode, configure APN settings manually, control the data usage of individual applications, activate automatic network selection, synchronize your phone contacts with a synchronization account and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this Sony Xperia E dual C1605 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Important information
- Android™ – what and why?
- Getting started : Assembly, Turning the device on and off, Setup guide Screen lock and Accounts and services.
- Getting to know your device : Phone overview, Using the keys, Battery, Using the touchscreen, Using the lockscreen, Home screen, Accessing and using applications, Status and notifications, phone Settings menu, Typing text, Keyboard and Phonepad settings, Customizing your device, Memory, Using a headset with your phone, Internet and messaging settings, Controlling data usage, Selecting networks for data traffic and Mobile network settings.
- Calling : Emergency calls, Call handling, Voicemail, Multiple calls, Conference calls and Call settings.
- Contacts : Transferring contacts to your new device, Contacts screen overview, Managing your contacts, Communicating with your contacts, Sharing your contacts and Backing up contacts.
- Messaging : Using text and multimedia messaging, Text and multimedia message options and Google Talk.
- Email : Using e-mail, Using email accounts and Gmail and other Google services.
- Google Talk
- Getting started with Google Play : Downloading from Google Play, Clearing your application data, Permissions and Installing applications not from Google Play
- PlayNow service : Before you download content and Downloading from the PlayNow service.
- Getting organized : Calendar and Alarm clock.
- Scanning with the NeoReader application : NeoReader application menu overview.
- Synchronizing data on your phone : Synchronizing with Google, Synchronizing your corporate email, calendar and contacts, Synchronizing with Facebook and Synchronizing using SyncML.
- Connecting to wireless networks : Wi-Fi.
- Web browser : Browsing the web, Navigating web pages, Managing bookmarks, Managing text and images, Multiple windows, Downloading from the web and Browser settings.
- Music : Protecting your hearing, Copying media files to your memory card and Using the WALKMAN player.
- Identifying music using TrackID technology : Using TrackID technology results.
- Using the FM radio : FM radio overview, Moving between radio channels, Using your favorite radio channels, Making a new search for radio channels, Switching between the speaker and the handsfree and Identifying radio tracks using TrackID.
- Taking photos and recording videos : Camera controls overview, Adding the geographical position to your photos, Using still camera settings, Tips on using the camera and Using the video camera.
- Viewing photos and videos in Album : Album tab overview, Viewing photos and videos saved in the phone, Viewing your photos on a map and Viewing your online albums.
- Playing video clips in Movies
- Bluetooth wireless technology : Naming your phone, Pairing with another Bluetooth device and Sending and receiving items using Bluetooth technology.
- Connecting your phone to a computer : Transferring and handling content using a USB cable, Transferring files using Media transfer mode via Wi-Fi, PC Companion and Media Go.
- Using location services to find your position : Using GPS, Google Maps and Using Google Maps to get directions.
- Backing up and restoring : Types of content you can back up.
- Locking and protecting your phone : IMEI number, SIM card protection and Setting a screen lock.
- Updating your phone : Updating your phone wirelessly and Updating your phone using a USB cable connection.
- Phone settings overview
- Status and notification icons overview : Status icons and Notification icons.
- Application overview
- User support
- Troubleshooting : My phone is not working as expected, Resetting the phone, I cannot charge the phone, No battery charging icon appears when phone starts charging, The battery performance is low, The phone does not recognize my wired headset, I cannot transfer content between my phone and the computer, when using a USB cable, I cannot use Internet-based services and Error messages.
- Recycling your phone
- Legal information
Scan a barcode
- When the NeoReader application is open, hold the phone's camera over the barcode until the complete barcode is visible in the viewfinder.
- The phone automatically scans the barcode, and vibrates when the barcode is recognized.
Share a track
- When browsing your tracks in the WALKMAN player library, touch and hold a track title.
- Tap Send.
- Select an available transfer method, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Play a video
- Open the Pictures tab in Album.
- Using grid view or list view, locate the video that you want to open.
- Tap the video to play it.
- If the playback controls are not displayed, tap the screen to display them. To hide the controls, tap the screen again.
Transfer content between a phone and computer using a USB cable
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to a computer. Internal storage connected appears in the status bar.
- Computer: Open Microsoft Windows Explorer from the desktop and wait until your phone's memory card appears as an external disk in Microsoft Windows Explorer.
- Computer: Drag and drop the desired files between your phone and the computer.
You can get download the Sony Xperia E dual C1605 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Sony Xperia E dual C1605 Manual comes from Sony Website for free download.
Comment for Sony Xperia E dual C1605 Manual and Spec :