- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 10 March 2014
- Published on 10 March 2014
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 1734
Sony just introduce you with this new smartphone and we want to give its information in this Sony Xperia E1 Dual manual pdf, specs and price page. You will need this e-book to read how to operate your phone. You can download it here which have content about Starting your device for the first time, Navigating applications, Sharing your mobile data connection, Screen settings, Enhancing the sound output, Avoiding duplicate entries in the Contacts application, Organising your messages, Enhancing the sound, Editing photos with the Photo editor application, Managing video content, Recycling your device and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 4 inch Touchscreen
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8210 dual-core Dual SIM Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB ROM
- ANDROID 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system
- microSD up to 32 GB
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3 megapixel with pulsed LED flash and auto focus
- 4x digital zoom
- Price : -
In this Sony Xperia E1 Dual guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Getting Started
- Learning the basics
- Downloading applications
- Internet and networks
- Synchronising data on your device
- Basic settings
- Typing text
- FM radio
- Photos and videos in Album
- Travel and maps
- Calendar and alarm clock
- Support and maintenance
- Important information
Create a Smart Connect event
- Start the Smart Connection application. If you are opening Smart Connect for the first time, tap OK to close the introduction screen.
- Tap +.
- Give the event a name, then tap Create.
- Under When, add either an accessory or a time interval, or both.
- Under Do this, add what you want to happen when connecting accessory or at the specified time in your device.
- Under At the end, add what you want to happen when you disconnect the accessory or when the time interval comes to an end. If both these conditions are set, the actions start either when you disconnect the accessory, or when the time interval comes to an end.
Perform a factory data reset
To avoid permanent damage to your device, do not restart your device while a reset procedure is underway.
- Before you start, make sure to back up any important data that is saved on the internal memory of your device to a memory card or other non-internal memory.
- From your Home screen, tap App.
- Find and tap Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- To delete information, such as pictures and music, from your internal storage, mark the Erase internal storage checkbox.
- Tap Reset phone.
- To confirm, tap Erase everything.
You can get download the Sony Xperia E1 Dual Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Sony Xperia E1 Dual Manual comes from Sony Website for free download.
Comment for Sony Xperia E1 Dual Manual PDF, Specs & Price :