- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 19 June 2013
- Published on 19 June 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4062
Need an expert Camera but also Smart phone? You can get both in one device, yes, Sony Xperia L, it is a smartphone with a high quality of camera also with the feature. We want talk abot Sony Xperia L Manual PDF, Download and also its specification. So many information that you can get from pdf file such as open Video Unlimited, change the sound settings while a video is playing, connect to a Wi-Fi network, get help about sharing content with other DLNA Certified devices, adjust your device's visibility time to other Bluetooth devices, pair your device wirelessly with a computer using Media transfer mode, start the Smart Connect application and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its specification below this.
- 4.3 inches touchscreen display
- 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8230 dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 8 MP camera with Exmor RS for mobile
- HDR photos
- 4x digital zoom with auto focus
- Flash Memory Up to 8 GB
- microSD card up to 32 GB
In this Sony Xperia L guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Xperia L User guide
- Getting started : What is Android?, Phone overview, Assembly, Turning the device on and off, Screen lock, Setup guide and Accounts and services.
- Getting to know your device : Using the keys, Battery, Using the touchscreen, Using the lockscreen, Home screen, Accessing and using applications, Status and notifications, Settings menu, Typing text, Customizing your device, Enhancing the sound output, Memory, Using a headset, Internet and messaging settings, Controlling data usage and Mobile network settings.
- Google Play : Getting started with Google Play, Downloading from Google Play, Clearing your application data, Permissions and Installing applications not from Google Play.
- Calling : Emergency calls, Call handling, Voicemail, Multiple calls, Conference calls and Call settings.
- Contacts : About Contacts, Transferring contacts to your new device, Contacts screen overview, Managing your contacts, Communicating with your contacts, Sharing your contacts and Backing up contacts.
- Messaging : Using text and multimedia messaging, Text and multimedia message options and Google Talk.
- Email : Getting started with Email and Using e-mail.
- "WALKMAN" application : About the "WALKMAN" application, Transferring media files to your device, Using the "WALKMAN" application, Visualizer, Getting more information about a track or artist, Using My music to organize your tracks, Managing playlists, "WALKMAN" application widget and Protecting your hearing.
- Music services : TrackID technology, Music Unlimited and About the PlayNow service.
- FM radio : About the FM radio, Using your favorite radio channels, Sound settings and Identifying radio tracks using TrackID.
- Camera : About the camera, Using the still camera, Face detection, Using Smile Shutter to capture smiling faces, Adding the geographical position to your photos, Using still camera settings and Using the video camera.
- Album : About Album, Viewing photos and videos in the Pictures tab, Viewing photos and videos in the My albums tab, Viewing your photos on a map and Viewing online albums.
- Movies : About Movies and Using Movies.
- Video Unlimited : About Video Unlimited, Renting or buying a video and Watching a video from Video Unlimited.
- Web browser : About the web browse
- Connectivity : Connecting to wireless networks, Sharing content with DLNA Certified devices, NFC, Bluetooth wireless technology, Connecting your device to a computer, Screen mirroring, Scanning barcodes with the NeoReader application and Smart Connect.
- Synchronizing data on your device : About synchronizing data on your device, Synchronizing with Google, Synchronizing your corporate email, calendar, and contacts also Synchronizing with Facebook.
- Maps and locations : About location services, Using GPS, Google Maps and Using Google Maps™ to get directions.
- Calendar and alarm clock
- Support and maintenance : Updating your device, Backup and restore application, Resetting your device, Locking and protecting your device, Support application and Recycling your device.
- Reference : Settings overview, Status and notification icons overview and Application overview.
- Important information : Important information leaflet, Limitations to services and features and Legal information.
download the PC Companion application from your device
- Connect your device to a computer using a USB cable.
- When prompted, follow the instructions in your device to launch the installation of PC Companion on the computer.
download software updates using a USB cable connection
- Install the PC Companion application on the computer you are using, if it is not already installed.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Launch the PC Companion application. After a few moments, PC Companion detects your device and searches for new software for it.
- Device: When notifications appear in the status bar, follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
update your device using an Apple Mac computer
- Install Sony Bridge for Mac application on the Apple Mac computer you are using, if it is not already installed.
- Using a USB cable, connect your device to the Apple Mac computer.
- Computer: Launch Sony Bridge for Mac application. After a few moments, Sony Bridge for Mac application detects your device and searches for new software for it.
- Computer: If a new software update is detected, a popup window appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
You can get download the Sony Xperia L Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Xperia L before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Sony Xperia L Manual comes from Sony Website for free download.
Comment for Sony Xperia L Manual PDF And Specs :