- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 22 September 2013
- Published on 22 September 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 6226
We will share you about a new smart phone for Android Operating system, Sony Xperia M manual pdf. Actually, we also you include you with specs, tips, feature, and other information This user manual can be found in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Internet and messaging settings, Controlling data usage, Permissions, Sending contact information, Using My music to organize your songs, Using Smile Shutter to capture smiling faces, Scanning barcodes with the NeoReader application, Recycling your device, Application overview and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 4 inches TFT touch screen
- Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- 1 GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB Flash memory
- MicroSd up to 32 GB
- 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and Auto focus
- 4x digital zoom
- Price : -
In this Sony Xperia M guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting started
- Getting to know your device
- Google Play
- "WALKMAN" application
- FM radio
- Video Unlimited
- Web browser
- Synchronizing data on your device
- Maps and locations
- Calendar and alarm clock
- Support and maintenance
- Important information
Using the on-screen keyboard
- Change the character case and turn on the caps lock. For some languages, this key is used to access extra characters in the language.
- Close the on-screen keyboard view. Note that this icon does not appear in portrait mode.
- Display numbers and symbols.
- Enter a space.
- Enter a carriage return or confirm text input.
- Delete a character before the cursor.
To enter text using the Gesture input function
- When you enter text using the on-screen keyboard, slide your finger from letter to letter to trace the word you want to write.
- Lift up your finger when you’ve finished entering a word. A word is suggested based on the letters you have traced. If necessary, select the correct word in the candidate bar.
- To view more options, scroll right or left in the word candidate bar. If you cannot find the desired word, tap once to delete the entire word. Then try again to trace the word using the Gesture input function, or tap each letter to enter the word.
- If the Space between gestures setting is activated, trace the next word that you want to enter. If not, tap the space bar and then trace the next word you want to enter
You can get download the Sony Xperia M Manual PDF, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Sony Xperia M before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Sony Xperia M Manual comes from Sony Website for free download.
Comment for Sony Xperia M Manual PDF, Specs and Price :