- Parent Category: tablet
- Created on 20 June 2013
- Published on 20 June 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 21582
Sony also have their tablet Sony Xperia Tablet Z. This Tablte has a screen with A HDTV quality. You will know what its look like fron specs information below. Sony Xperia Tablet Z Manual also can be downloaded here. you can get the table content of that user guide pdf. So many information that you can get from pdf file such as insert the micro SIM card, lock the screen manually, check the battery level, change the settings for STAMINA mode, change the currently playing audio track from the lockscreen, share an application from your Application screen, control the Wi-Fi® function from the Notification panel and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its specification below this.
- 10.1 inches touchscreen display
- Display is powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm APQ8064+MDM9215M Quad Core processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 8.1 MP camera with 16x Digital Zoom
- 2.2 Megapixel Front camera
- IPX5/7 (Water-resistant) & IP5X (Dust-proof) 
- Flash Memory Up to 16 GB
- microSD card up to 64 GB
In this Sony Xperia Tablet Z guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Xperia Tablet Z User guide
- Getting started : Device overview, Assembly, Turning the device on and off, Setup guide, Screen lock and Accounts and services.
- Getting to know your device : Using the keys, Battery, Using the touchscreen, Using the lockscreen, Home screen, Accessing and using applications, Status and notifications, Settings menu, Typing text, Customizing your device, Enhancing the sound output, Memory, Using a headset, Internet and messaging settings, Controlling data usage and Mobile network settings.
- Google Play : Getting started with Google Play, Downloading from Google Play, Clearing your application data, Permissions and Installing applications not from Google Play.
- Contacts : About Contacts, Transferring contacts to your new device, Contacts screen overview, Managing your contacts, Communicating with your contacts, Sharing your contacts and Backing up contacts.
- Messaging : Using text and multimedia messaging, Text and multimedia message options and Google Talk.
- Email : Getting started with Email and Using e-mail.
- Socialife : Using the Socialife™ application.
- "WALKMAN" application : About the "WALKMAN" application, Transferring media files to your device, Using the "WALKMAN" application, Visualizer, Getting more information about a track or artist, Using My music to organize your tracks, Managing playlists, "WALKMAN" application widget and Protecting your hearing.
- Music services : TrackID technology, Music Unlimited and About the PlayNow™ service.
- FM radio : About the FM radio, Using your favorite radio channels, Sound settings and Identifying radio tracks using TrackID.
- Camera : About the camera, Using the still camera, Face detection, Using Smile Shutter™ to capture smiling faces, Adding the geographical position to your photos, Using still camera settings and Using the video camera.
- Album : About Album, Mobile BRAVIA® Engine, Viewing photos and videos in the Pictures tab, Viewing photos and videos in the My albums tab, Viewing your photos on a map and Viewing online albums.
- Movies : About Movies and Using Movies.
- Video Unlimited : About Video Unlimited, Renting or buying a video and Watching a video from Video Unlimited.
- Web browser : About the web browser
- Connectivity : Connecting to wireless networks, Sharing content with DLNA Certified™ devices, Using your device as a remote control, NFC, Bluetooth™ wireless technology, Connecting your device to a computer, Connecting your device to a TV set, Screen mirroring and Smart Connect.
- Synchronizing data on your device : About synchronizing data on your device, Synchronizing with Google, Synchronizing your corporate email, calendar, and contacts and Synchronizing with Facebook.
- Maps and locations : About location services, Using GPS, Google Maps and Using Google Maps™ to get directions.
- Calendar and alarm clock
- Support and maintenance : Updating your device, Resetting your device, Locking and protecting your device, Support application and Recycling your device.
- Reference : Settings overview, Status and notification icons overview and Application overview.
- Important information : Important information leaflet, Limitations to services and features, Water resistance and Legal information.
Internet and messaging settings
To send text and multimedia messages and to access the Internet, you must have a mobile data connection and the correct settings. There are different ways to get these settings:
- For most mobile networks and operators, Internet and messaging settings come preinstalled on your device. You can then start using the Internet and send messages right away.
- In some cases, you will get the option to download Internet and messaging settings the first time you turn on your device. It is also possible to download these settings later from the Settings menu.
- You can manually add and change Internet and network settings on your device at any time. Contact your network operator for detailed information about Internet and messaging settings.
What need to transferring contacts using a PC
You can use a PC to transfer contacts from several device brands, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, and Nokia.
- An Internet-connected PC running Windows®
- A USB cable for your old device
- A USB cable for your new Android™ device
- Your old device
- Your new Android device
You can get download the Sony Xperia Tablet Z Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Xperia Tablet Z before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Sony Xperia Tablet Z Manual comes from Sony Website for free download.
Comment for Sony Xperia Tablet Z Manual With Specs :