- Parent Category: tablet
- Created on 17 February 2012
- Published on 17 February 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3516
Toshiba Excite X10 Manual & Spec
we will tell you about Toshiba Excite X10 user manual, but first of all we will provide you about Toshiba Excite X10 specs. we get the information about specifications of this tablet from Toshiba website. As describe on their website Toshiba Excite X10 is also known as Toshiba AT200. It is perfomed with 10.1 LED Capacitive Touchscreen Display With multitouch, Light sensor, 149 ppi Pixel density and 1280×800 pixels Resolution. It is powered with TI OMAP 4430 Dual core 1200 MHz Processor, Graphics processor, 1024 MB RAM System memory, 64000 MB Internal Memory and microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB for external memory. This tablet is also equipped with 5 megapixels back or main camera with camcorder and 1.3 megapixels for front camera. For another specifications are Android (3.2) operating system, 256 x 176 x 7.7 mm dimensions, 558 grams weight, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, microUSB and HDMI for Micro HDMI (Type D), Computer sync & OTA sync.
The instruction content that contains of 88 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Chapter 1 Legal & Regulatory : copyright, disclaimer, trademarks, FCC information, CE compliance, working environment, additional environments not related to EMC, Reach- compliance statement, Gost, following information is only valid for EU-member states, Canadian regulatory information, Canada-Industry Canada and Following information is oly for Turkey.
- Chapter 2 Introduction : About the guide, Instruction Manual for Safety and Comfort and Safety icons.
- Chapter 3 Getting Started : Check the components, Grand tour, Hardware, Using the tablet for the first time, Care and use of the battery and Charging the battery.
- Chapter 4 Basics : Using the touch screen, Getting to know the HOME screen, Opening and switching applications, Monitoring your tablet’s status, Quick Settings, Managing Notifications, Locking Your Screen, Customizing the home screen, Changing the screen Orientation, Managing Tasks and applications, connecting to a computer and Factory Reset.
- Chapter 5 Applications : Analog Clock, Browser, Calculator, Calender, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Download, Email, Gallery, Music, Picture Frame, Service Station,Toshiba Media Player, Toshiba File Manager and Online manual.
- Chapter 6 Settings : Wireless & networks, Sound, screen, multimedia, Location & security, applications, Accounts & sync, privacy, storage, Language & input, accessibility, Date & time and About tablet.
- Chapter 7 Optional Accessories : Memory media alot, SIM Card alot, USB Device, HDMI device and Optional Toshiba Accessories.
- Chapter 8 Troubleshooting : problem solving process, hardware and system checklist and Toshiba support.
- Chapter 9 Specifications : Physical dimensions and environmental requirements.
- Chapter 10 Information for Wireless Devices : Wireless LAN interoperability, bluetooth wireless technology interoperability, caution about wireless devices, wireless devices and your health, radio regulatory information, device authorization, device authorization and radio approvals for wireless devices
- Chapter 11 Toshiba limited Warranty
You can get download the Excite X10 Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Excite X10 Manual comes from Toshiba Website for free download.
Comment for Toshiba Excite X10 Manual User Guide, Review, Trouleshooting, Price and Full Specification :