- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 16 August 2012
- Published on 16 August 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 25828
Looking for ZTE Concord Manual For T-Mobile, do not worry, we provide you about this information here. We have the information about instruction guide that directly come from the original www.ZTE.com website. Not just the download link but We also give you the information about manual that is summarized on review and also its download. This ZTE Concord comes in pdf format file. You have to read this owner manual in order to know about information to operate or configure your smart phone such as Setting Up Your Phone for the First Time, Waking Up Your Phone, Applications and Settings Preview, Calling From Your Contacts, Putting a Call on Hold, Enabling the Phone as a Modem, Enabling the Mobile HotSpot, Turning Bluetooth On/Off, Taking Pictures With Your Camera trouble shooting and many more about other information here.
In this ZTE Concord guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started : Overview, Keys Explained, Starting up, Switching Your Phone On/Off and Getting Around Your Phone.
- Phone Calls : Making Calls, Receiving Calls and Adjusting Your Call Settings.
- Contacts : Importing and Exporting Contacts, Sharing Contacts Information, Creating a Contact, Adding a Contact to Favorites, Searching for a Contact and Creating a New Group.
- Entering Text : Android Keyboard, XT9 Text Input and Touch Input Settings.
- Messaging : Message Box, Sending an Message and Message Settings.
- Email : Creating an Email Account, Receiving Emails, Composing and Sending an Email, Replying to or Forwarding an Email, Deleting an Email Account and Email Settings.
- Getting Connected to the Internet : Adding a New GPRS/EDGE/3G Connection, Turning On Wi-Fi, Connecting to a Wi-Fi Network, Checking the Wi-Fi Network Status, Adding WPS Network, Using the Phone as a Modem and Using the Phone as a Mobile HotSpot.
- Browsing the Internet : Browsing Options, Using Bookmarks and Browser Settings.
- Bluetooth : Turning Bluetooth On/Off, Making Your Phone Visible, Changing the Device Name, Pairing With a Bluetooth Device, Connecting to a Bluetooth Device, Disconnecting a Bluetooth Device and Unpairing From a Bluetooth Device.
- Making the Most of Multimedia : Taking Pictures With Your Camera, Adjusting Camera Settings, Shooting Video With Your Camcorder, Adjusting Camcorder Settings, Music Player, Google Play Music, Playing Your Videos, Google Play Movies, Opening Your Gallery and Making Voice Memos.
- Turning On/Off USB Mass Storage
- Using Your Google™ Applications : Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Places, Navigation, Latitude and Google+.
- Sorting out Your Phone Settings : Setting Date and Time, Display Settings, Sound Settings, Language Settings, Mobile Network Services, Security Settings, Managing Your Device Memory, Privacy: Reset to Factory Settings, Managing Applications and Managing Other Settings.
- Other Applications : Alarm, Calculator, Note Pad, SIM Toolkit, Stopwatch, Task Manager and Voice Dialer.
- For Your Safety : General Safety, Radio Frequency (RF) Energy, FCC Compliance, Using Your Phone With a Hearing Aid Device, Turning on the HAC Setting, Distraction, Product Handling, Electrical Safety, Radio Frequency Interference and Explosive Environments.
You can get download the ZTE Concord Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, smart phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. ZTE Concord Manual comes from ZTE Website for free download.
Comment for ZTE Concord Manual For T-Mobile :