- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 18 December 2013
- Published on 18 December 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3742
ZTE Midnight manual is present here with specs, price, tips of setting that you can get in this instruction. For your information, the user manual that you get here is in pdf file format, so you can download in the link below. You will find the guide in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Starting Up, Adjusting Your Call Settings, Adding a Contact to Favorites, Touch Input Settings, Message Settings, Shooting Video With Your Camcorder, Making Voice Memos, Mobile Network Services and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide. If you want to buy this smartwatch you can see the price below.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 3.5 inch TFT Haptic Touch
- 320 x 480 pixel resolution
- 832MHz CPU processor
- 3 megapixel camera
- 512MB RAM
- 512 MB ROM
- microSDHC up to 32 GB
- GSM 850/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/1900 MHz Frequencies
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- 1500 mAh capacity of battery
- Price : -
In this ZTE Midnight guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Getting Started
- Phone Calls
- Entering Text
- Getting Connected to the Internet
- Browsing the Internet
- Making the Most of Multimedia
- Turning On/Off USB Mass Storage
- Using Your Google Applications
- Other Applications
- For Your Safety
The phone’s message settings are pre-configured for you to use immediately. To change them, press the Menu Key > Settings from the messages screen.
- Delete old messages: Select to delete old messages when your storage limits are reached.
- Text message limit: Set the maximum number of text messages allowed in a single thread.
- Multimedia message limit: Set the maximum number of multimedia messages allowed in a single thread.
Text message (SMS) settings:
- Delivery reports: Request a delivery report for every text message you send.
- Manage SIM card messages: Manage the messages saved in your SIM card.
- Service Center: View the service center number.
Multimedia message (MMS) settings:
- Delivery reports: Request a delivery report for every MMS message you send.
- Read reports: Request a read report for each MMS message you send.
- Auto-retrieve: Automatically retrieve MMS messages.
- Roaming download-ask: Make the phone prompt you when you download MMS during roaming.
- Download always-ask: Make the phone always prompt you when you download MMS.
- MMS validity: Set the validity time limit for outgoing multimedia messages.
- MMS creation mode: Select to create an MMS message with or without restriction, or receive warning when adding restricted attachment to an MMS message.
- MAX size MMS: Set the maximum size of MMS message.
- Notifications: Show message notifications in the status bar.
- Select ringtone: Choose a ringtone for your incoming messages.
- Vibrate: Make your phone vibrate when a new message arrives.
- Enable Auto-Unlock: Make your phone unlock the screen automatically when a new message arrives.
- Edit signature: Edit your signature, which can be added automatically to outgoing messages.
- Add signature: Add the signature to all outgoing messages.
You can get download the ZTE Midnight Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View ZTE Midnight
You can view ZTE Midnight before get the pdf
ZTE Midnight Manual
Get your pdf here
Midnight Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. ZTE Midnight Manual comes from ZTE Website for free download.
Comment for ZTE Midnight Manual PDF, Specs & Price :