- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 14 February 2012
- Published on 14 February 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4820
ZTE Score Manual & Spec
Before we talk about ZTE Score user manual, we will provide you about ZTE Score specs. we get the information about specifications of this candybar phone from ZTE website. As describe on their website, ZTE Score was announced on september 22nd 2011 and released on 25 september 2011. Its carrier by Cricket phone. This candybar phone is perfomed with 7.00 inches 3.50 inches QVGA TFT Capacitive Touchscreen Display with 165 ppi Pixel density, Proximity sensor and 320 x 480 pixels resolution. It is powered with Single core 600 MHz Processor and microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB for external memory. This candybar phone is also equipped with 3.2 megapixels Main or back candybar phone. For another specifications are Android (2.3) operating system, 128 g weight, 3400 mAh Capacity battery, GPS satellite system, Bluetooth, wifi, microusb for Mass storage device, USB charging, Computer sync and OTA sync.
Talking about the instruction guide is one of the way for how to know anything about the candybar phone.we provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. This manual online contains about 69 pages of PDF file. Here is the table content.
- Safety : About your device
- Let’s get started : Inserting a memory card, Using the battery and Power on/off.
- Getting to know your phone : Key Definitions, Onscreen icons, Screen control, Open and switch applications, Home Screen, Switch to sleep mode and Wake up your phone.
- Make and answer calls : Make a call, Answer a call, Reject a call, End a call, Adjust the volume, Turn the speaker on or off, Add one call and Open the dialing keypad.
- Contacts : Add new contact, Delete a contact, Delete contacts, Edit contact details, Search contacts, Add to favorites, Accounts, Import/Export contacts and Share a contact.
- Messaging : Send messages, Receive messages, Message thread and Settings.
- Email : Set up Email account, Send Emails and Check Emails.
- Network Applications : Network connection, Browser and Bluetooth.
- Settings : Airplane mode, Call settings, Sound, Display, Storage, Language, Voice input & output settings, Date & time and About phone.
- Experiencing Multimedia : Camera, Camcorder, Music, Videos, Gallery and Sound Recorder.
- More Applications : File manager, Clock, Calculator, Calendar and Documents To Go.
- Manage applications : Install new applications and Uninstall applications.
- Input Method : Android Keyboard and XT9 text input.
- Appendix : Battery saving tips, Care and maintenance, Consumer limited warranty, Additional safety information and Problems and their solutions.
- Power key
- Back key
- Menu key
- Headset jack
- Touch screen
- Search key
- Home key
- Volume keys
- Memory card slot
- Camera key
- USB port
You can get download the Score Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Score Manual comes from ZTE Website for free download.
Comment for ZTE Score Manual User Guide eBook, Troubleshooting, Setting and Specifications :