- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 16 August 2013
- Published on 16 August 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3935
You will need ZTE Avail 2 manual to explore your cell phone deeply. You can get user manual in pdf file. So you just download it here from the original website and read it with your pdf reader of your gadget. You can also find Specs, tips or any information else. You will get information such as Phone Setup, Adjusting Your Call Settings, Searching for a Contact, Choosing Touch Input Settings, Changing Message Settings, Replying to or Forwarding an Email, Checking the Wi-Fi Network Status, Changing Browser Settings, Taking Pictures With Your Camera, Managing Your Device Memory and many things in your pdf.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 3.5 inches TFT Touch screen
- 320 x 480 pixels resolution
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operatinh system
- 524MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- MicroSD card, up to 32 GB
- WCDMA 850MHz,1900MHz HSDPA GSM 850MHz,1900MHz
- 1500mAh Battery
- 2 MP rear camera
- Bluetooth v3.0
- GPS Navigation
- 3.5mm Headset Jack
- Price :
In this ZTE Avail 2 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting Started
- Phone Calls
- Entering Text
- Connecting to the Internet
- Browsing the Internet
- Google™ Applications
- Phone Settings
- For Your Safety
Use the touch screen to control your phone . The controls on your touch screen change dynamically depending on the tasks you’re performing .
- Tap the buttons, icons, or applications to select items or to open applications .
- Keep your finger on an item to see the available options .
- Swipe the screen to scroll up, down, left, or right .
- Drag and drop to move particular items across the screen .
- Pinch with two fingers or double-tap the screen to zoom in/out on a web page or an image .
Adding Music to Your Phone
You can add music to your phone’s internal storage or to a removable microSD card (see Phone Setup – Inserting a microSD Card).
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Tap Media device (MTP).
- On your PC, choose to view files through Windows Explorer. If you have a Mac, visit http://www.android.com/filetransfer to download the necessary software.
- Choose whether you want to add files to your phone’s internal storage or to the microSD card, and then drag and drop the files you want to transfer.
- When you’re finished transferring files, open the notifications panel and tap Connected as a media device > Charge only. You may now safely disconnect your phone from the computer.
You can get download the ZTE Avail 2 Manual PDF, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View ZTE Avail 2
You can view ZTE Avail 2 before get the pdf
ZTE Avail 2 Manual
Get your pdf here
Avail 2 Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. ZTE Avail 2 Manual comes from ZTE Website for free download.
Comment for ZTE Avail 2 Manual PDF And Specs AT&T :