- Parent Category: Cell Phone
- Created on 24 June 2013
- Published on 24 June 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 11246
Don't know how to set your wifi, or how to install your battery or another in your ZTE Prelude? You don't know need to worry about that because we provide you ZTE Prelude manual pdf and also its specs. This instruction guide contents in pdf file that can be downloaded here. So many information that you can get from pdf file such as Setting up your phone for the first time, Customizing the widget, WAP push switch settings, Setting a song as ringtone, Customizing Mi-EasyAccess, Creating your screen unlock pattern, Setting up credential storage, Storage settings, Creating and sending an email through Gmail and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its specification below this.
- 3.5 inches LCD TFT Touchscreen
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- 1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM7225A Processor
- 512Mb Ram
- 4GB ROM
- External storage by microSD up to 32 GB
- 1500 mAh battery
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 3.5mm Headset Jack
- 2 megapixel main camera
In this ZTE Prelude guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Getting started : Phone setup, Switching your phone on/off, Getting around, Get to know your phone and Key functions.
- Phone calls : How to make calls, How to receive calls and Adjusting your call settings.
- Contacts : Importing and exporting contacts, Creating a contact, Adding a contact to Favorites, Searching for a contact and Creating a new group.
- Entering text : Android keyboard, TouchPal keyboard and Choosing touch input settings.
- Messaging : Message box, Sending a message and Changing message settings.
- Email : Creating an email account, Receiving email, Composing and sending an email, Replying to or forwarding an email, Deleting an email account and Email settings.
- Connecting to the Internet : Adding a new GPRS/EDGE/3G connection, Turning on Wi-Fi, Connecting to a Wi-Fi network and Checking the Wi-Fi network status.
- Browsing the Internet : Opening a web page, Browsing options, Opening another browser window, Using bookmarks, Changing browser settings and Using Google Chrome.
- Entertainment : Taking pictures with your camera, Adjusting camera settings, Sharing a picture, Shooting video with your camcorder, Adjusting your video settings, Sharing a video, Playing your videos, Opening your gallery, Adding music to your phone, Playing your music and Making memorable memos.
- Applications : Alarm, Calculator, Facebook, File Manager, Kingsoft Office, Mi-Easy Access, My Aio, NotePad, Task Manager, Timer, Twitter, Voice Dialer, Voicemail and Aio Wi-Fi.
- Google applications : Google Search and Google Now, Gmail, Google Play, Using Google Calendar, Using Google Talk, Google Local, Google Music, Google+, Maps, Messenger, Navigation, News & Weather, Play Books, Play Magazines, Play Movies & TV, Voice Search and YouTube.
- Phone settings : Setting date and time, Display settings, Sound settings, Language settings, Mobile network services, Security settings, Managing your device memory, Factory reset, Managing applications and Managing other settings.
- For your safety : General safety, FCC regulations, RF exposure information (SAR), Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC), CTIA, Distraction, Product handling, Electrical safety, Interference and Explosive environments.
- Warranty : Limited warranty, How to get warranty service and Other warranty programs.
Use the touch screen to control your phone . The controls on your touch screen change dynamically depending on the tasks you’re performing .
- Tap the buttons, icons, or applications to select items or to open applications .
- Keep your finger on an item to see the available options .
- Swipe the screen to scroll up, down, left, or right .
- Drag and drop to move particular items across the screen .
- Pinch with two fingers or double-tap the screen to zoom in/out on a web page or an image
Adding music to your phone
You can add music to your phone’s internal storage or to a removable microSD card (see Phone setup – Inserting a microSD card).
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable .
- Tap Media device (MTP) .
- On your PC, choose to view files through Windows Explorer . If you have a Mac, visit http://www .android.com/filetransfer to download the necessary software .
- Choose whether you want to add files to your phone’s internal storage or to the microSD card, and then drag and drop the files you want to transfer .
- When you’re finished transferring files, open the notifications panel and tap Connected as a media device > Charge only . You may now safely disconnect your phone from the computer.
You can get download the ZTE Prelude Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Prelude before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. ZTE Prelude Manual comes from ZTE Website for free download.
Comment for ZTE Prelude Manual PDF With Specs :